Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Elsey (paintballswimguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas City
About Me Ryan Elsey has not added a biography yet.
CityKansas City
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Elsey

Showing 101 - 110 of 227 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...23

Forum » Thread

Possible group buy...
When you contacted Cubic, did they give you a price for the 9 meters that needed to be purchased. I would possibly be interested in a group buy of some type depending on the price.

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Fiber - Q&A
September 16, 10:52pm

stove
does the choke hazard come with the fuel line and fuel bottle?

In Gear Swap » FS: Vargo Titanium Stoves
September 15, 10:49pm

prices
I'm curious about prices as well. Thanks

In Gear Swap » Custom Cuben Tarps - the Virga Specter: Checking in at 6.5 ounces!
September 15, 2:14pm

scweet
Cool stuff man. Thanks for the sweet group on. Unfortunately, i have already used groupon, so no $10 referral.

In Gear Deals » Sierra Trading Post – $15 for $30 Worth of Outdoor Gear and Apparel
September 14, 2:48pm

Re: Re:... MCAT
So this is almost totally off topic, but... Aww the MCAT, i'm sorry to say, but the MCAT and getting into medical school is the easiest part of medical school. Once you get there you wish th...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Stakes, Bear bagging kit, lots of stuff
September 14, 8:42am

ULA
I like those guys. When I was ordering my Circuit and was worried about if it would be big enough or not...(its to big after this website). They offered to mail me a catalyst on their dime, to let ...

In GEAR » Major kudos to ULA Customer Service!!!
September 13, 6:00pm

circuit
You may consider giving the circuit a try, Its already a surprising amount of room, if you follow ULAs packing instructions, aka no stuff sacks for your sleeping bag. If you order through ULA, yo...

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Catalyst - small or medium torso/medium hipbelt
September 12, 9:11pm

Gregory
I've got the new Circuit, and I have an old Gregory Palisade. With the Circuit if the load is over 30 pounds it isn't very comfortable, if its over 35, it just plan hurts to carry, for me a...

In GEAR » ULA Catalyst or similar...
September 12, 6:02pm

some advice
Just so you know, that is kind of a large pack to find on these forums. You may also post over at white blaze, you may have better luck. (Guarantee you, that right after i post this, someone wi...

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Catalyst - small or medium torso/medium hipbelt
September 12, 5:56pm

FYI
FYI, for anyone interested. I've got one of these, and just so you know these things work really well. They are especially good at taking terrible looking water and making it come out clear. Mo...

In Gear Swap » MSR Sweetwater Purification System
September 12, 5:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Elsey

Ryan Elsey has posted no reviews.