Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, Central Australia, Kakadu, Japan, China, Korea.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 101 - 110 of 885 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...89

Forum » Thread

Jeebus
Am I the only one that finds it morally strange that they fail to pay a whole bunch of people several million dollars, then have the gumption to start up another similar company? Leveraging on thei...

In GEAR » Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy.
April 14, 6:46am

Re: Re: adding toe loops for gaiters
^^^#CaffinBurn

In Make Your Own Gear » adding toe loops for gaiters
April 14, 2:01am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Leki vs Black Diamond Trekking Pole Tips for MYOG poles
Cheers Ryan. Think I'll order a pair of the BDs through amazon...half the price I can get for any of the others, anywhere else (bearing in mind shipping to Aus). I'll bank on 1 inch ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Leki vs Black Diamond Trekking Pole Tips for MYOG poles
April 14, 1:58am

Re: Re: Leki vs Black Diamond Trekking Pole Tips for MYOG poles
Ryan-any idea how much length the tips add to a pole? I presume somewhere around an inch? The carbide wearing out does worry me slightly. Conditions are often pretty rocky for me here in South A...

April 13, 5:43pm

Re: GG Tips
Thanks for the offer Nick, might not be worth your hassle to ship them, I can probably get either the Leki or BD ones locally (waiting to hear back from a mate in a local store).

April 13, 5:41pm

Leki vs Black Diamond Trekking Pole Tips for MYOG poles
So, there are three options I've narrowed down to (personally) for trekking pole tips. 1. The ones from Gossamer Gear. 2. Leki replacement tips. 3. Black Diamond Flex Tech Tips. The for...

April 13, 6:14am

Re: Re: adding toe loops for gaiters
I think perhaps they are trying to either: a) deal with purchased, larger gaiters and the subsequent slack, or b) utilise the gaiter to keep some moisture out of the forefoot mesh area?

April 13, 6:03am

Re: Baby carrier and long hair - any ideas?
Hannah used to do this to me (occasionally she still does, just turned Two). I tell her off. ;-)

In GEAR » Baby carrier and long hair - any ideas?
April 12, 10:18pm

Re: toe loops on Lone Peaks
Nice work Diane I'm also interested in how the zipper does in the mud (and with general bushwacking abuse that the front of gaiters cop off trail). Also interested in how the material holds ...

April 12, 9:24pm

Length added by tips
Old thread I know. I've always been interested in producing a couple of these for myself. Been using trekking poles a lot in the last year and really getting a lot of benefit from them. Pret...

In Editor's Roundtable » Make Your Own Gear: Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles
April 12, 5:09am

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.