David Olsen (oware) - BPL Guest

My Locale Steptoe Butte
About Me Manufacturer Tarps, Tents, Bivys, Packs and Bags
since 1985.

Blog http://cattarp.wordpress.com/

email do@owareusa.com
StateWA
My Website URLhttp://shop.bivysack.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Olsen

Showing 101 - 110 of 1772 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...178

Forum » Thread

NO heat tumble
tumble it in the dryer on no heat for a few minutes. Heat will kill it even more than crushing. It still has insulation properties, just not as much as new.

In GEAR » Revitalizing compressed synthetic insulation
October 07, 12:04pm

swiss to Vote on Guaranteed $2800 Monthly Income for All Adults
My only point- the wide variety of thought in this world.

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 06, 6:36pm

Swiss to Vote on Guaranteed $2800 Monthly Income for All Adults
"In response to growing inequality in the European bastion of wealth, a grassroots committee has forced a referendum on whether the state should guarantee $2800 in monthly income, allowing the...

October 06, 8:19am

Jimmy Kimmel
ACA vs Obamacare on the streets. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504784_162-57605754-10391705/jimmy-kimmel-on-obamacare-vs-the-affordable-care-act/

In Chaff » Reassure me
October 03, 10:33am

more options
"If someone can explain to me how fewer options and another layer of government will make things better, I'd really like to hear it." There are more options, from where I stand. Be...

October 02, 8:36pm

There is no shortfall
You are missing the point. I already pay for those without insurance. When my son broke his arm, the hospital charged me 1/3 more to make up for the 1 in 3 who they care for that do not have insura...

October 02, 3:00pm

What shortfall?
What shortfall? You mean the one I have been paying for? Now, under Obamneycare, I can choose to buy insurance along with many others and we are all paying for the same degree of coverage, playing ...

October 02, 2:35pm

Family asks experienced hikers to help find Boise woman
"Federal workers are not allowed to volunteer to do their jobs during a shutdown because U.S. law says they can't do any work that has not been allocated funding. The search effort had ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Family asks experienced hikers to help find Boise woman
October 01, 9:11pm

Hikers in trouble on Pacific Crest Trail
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2013/10/hikers-in-trouble-on-pacific-crest-trail/ "STEVENSON, Skamania County — Three hikers who have walked from Mexico on the Pacific Coast Trail are...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hikers in trouble on Pacific Crest Trail
October 01, 6:13pm

I will compare prices
Being self employed, Obamaney care gives me more insurance company choices and I won't be denied coverage because of any injury or illness. My wife's job comes with insurance for her, but i...

October 01, 6:11pm

All Reader Reviews by David Olsen

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Botach Tactical Customer Service
Ordered several emergency bivys for Christmas presents. They sent the wrong item-an inferior space blanket bag. They did send a UPS call tag, but then called to say the item was discontinued. We wi...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 07, 2:54pm

Basegear.com
They sent a match safe that was too short to hold matches. I had to pay $2 in shipping to get a $4 refund.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 07, 2:48pm

Liberty Aluminum Match Safe
The match safe, purchased from Basegear, is too short for the matches (Diamond strike anywhere kitchen matches). When the lid is screwed on, the tips scrap against the bottom and top of the safe ...

In First Aid and Survival Gear & Accessories
January 04, 2:42pm