November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Tremlin (notu) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Central Washington
About Me I work at Stevens Pass Ski Resort ten months out of the year as the Employee Services Manager (not Human recourses, that's different). The other two months (June and July) I hike, trail run, cyclocross and downhill mountain bike with my wife of 10 years. I live in a faux Bavarian tourist town called Leavenworth where some of the best hiking in Washington is literally out my front door.
My PDF Gear ListPNW 3-Season Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Tremlin

Showing 101 - 110 of 126 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

Hot Chili Oil
Add a little hot chili oil to your olive oil to spice it up a bit. You can then leave the Tabasco/Tapitio at home.

In Multiple Use Gear » Olive oil
March 15, 11:25am

SilNylon Pillow. Use an anchor point.
I installed a really long draw cord on a SilNylon stuff sack. I fill it with clothing I'm not sleeping in and then loop the draw cord around my sleeping pad (if I'm using a self inflating p...

In Multiple Use Gear » silnylon stuff sacks
March 15, 11:12am

Use s cup with handles (or am I missing something?)
I use a Snow Peak 450 Ti Mug. It had handles that are Ti so the moment you cut the heat source the handles cool down (it takes about a second). I would think that would be alot lighter than a pot h...

In GEAR » is a pot lifter necessary? What's lightest?
March 07, 10:08am

Use cordlocks instead of toggles.
I've used the cord system for years. Depending on the hike I will either carry two bottles in the cords (one per strap) or carry one bottle in the cords and one Nalgene Canteen. One recommendat...

In GEAR » Simblissity BotSpot - thumbs up or down?
February 27, 1:40pm

Re: Re: Cuben, Down, Quilt?
Were is my credit card. I must find my credit card. Honey have you seen my credit card.

In GEAR » Washing a cuben down quilt
February 18, 1:43pm

Re: Pictures and numbers?
I bought one, used it once and never again. In my opinion it is a bad design.

In Multiple Use Gear » Specs for MSR E -wing tarp?
February 18, 1:32pm

Cuben, Down, Quilt?
You Guys just put three magical words together in one sentance that I have never heard before (Cuben, Down & Quilt). Where can I buy a one. I must know.

In GEAR » Washing a cuben down quilt
February 18, 1:14pm

When will my sexy tarp get here?
I ordered the same tarp on Febuary 5th with a Serenity Shelter in Spintex EXP (instead of SilNylon). I can't wait to pitch mine in the back yard. Spring can't get here soon enough.

In GEAR » MLD Cuben Grace Solo (STEALTH) Review
February 18, 1:04pm

I need to show my wife this.
I have enough gear to outfit myself and three other people. Plus an additional three tents, three packs and six head lamps that wouldn't be used. I can now show my wife that I am not the only o...

In GEAR » Who stocks enough gear for others?
January 31, 2:05pm

Serenity Shelter with the Cuben Grace Tarp.
I like that Cuben is more water proof than Spinnaker and I think I am very careful with my gear. I really like the Serenity Shelter idea (full bug protection and space to move). I'm think I wil...

In GEAR » 3 Shelter Options. Would Like Your Opinion
January 25, 12:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Tremlin

Justin Tremlin has posted no reviews.