Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nicholas Miller (nmiller08) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Montana
About Me Nicholas Miller has not added a biography yet.
CityMissoula

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nicholas Miller

Showing 101 - 110 of 227 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...23

Forum » Thread

PM returned

In Gear Swap » Warmlite 2R
March 30, 9:16pm

Warmlite 2R SOLD
SOLD Warmlite 2R ... $325 shipped obo. I really like this tent and am only selling it to buy another Warmlite. This 2R is light blue with purple floor, has the large door (zips on both sides, ...

In Gear Swap » Warmlite 2R
March 30, 6:05pm

Arcteryx Beta SL, men's medium, red

In Gear Swap » Arcteryx Beta SL, men's medium, red
March 30, 5:46pm

PM sent
might not be what you're looking for.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Cuben Quilt
March 30, 4:17pm

Wind Rivers
Michael, In addition to all the helpful info already posted, Beartooth Publishing has great maps and just released one in the last year for the Winds: http://beartoothpublishing.com/windriver.p...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » That Perfect Route in the Rockys
March 24, 3:51pm

quilt
awesome job Evan, you really cranked that out! Looking forward to a PCT Trip Report with plenty of pictures!

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Cuben/Momentum Quilt
March 23, 7:45am

Down hood for whitney
to assist anyone doing the same thing, the baffle heights are 2.5" with a total fill weight for the hood of about .7 oz. I multiplied the length of the baffle by .14 (obtain...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down hood for thru-hiker.com whitney jacket
March 22, 8:43pm

parka
Matt, that's great! I meant to come back to this thread and thank you for asking the question (and thank Jan for the pattern!!) because it inspired me to go ahead and add a hood to my latest p...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down hood for thru-hiker.com whitney jacket
March 22, 4:53pm

Bark River
I'll pass on the Bark River to Troy, though it's tempting. Thanks for the responses Mike.

In Gear Swap » Bark River, Spyderco knives, Leatherman squirt
March 22, 10:19am

PM on Bark River with q's
PM sent

In Gear Swap » Bark River, Spyderco knives, Leatherman squirt
March 21, 9:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Nicholas Miller

Nicholas Miller has posted no reviews.