BPL Community Profile

Josh Brock (needsAbath) - BPL Guest

My Locale Outside
About Me Everything outdoors. I also cook...two trick pony.
CitySacramento
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Josh Brock

Showing 101 - 110 of 291 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...30

Forum » Thread

Koolaid
I brought koolaid packits backpacking once but I forgot you need a thousand cups of sugar to make it. :/ Ps. I just got off the phone with Ron and he said he is writing posters names down and w...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 30, 4:46pm

Re: Re: pictures of Ultra-frame
"I wonder if an external frame pack and a packraft could be hybridized, like the rowing frame in a whitewater rig? Dangerous thoughts....." Thats funny I was thinking the same thing! ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Considering external frame
May 30, 4:31pm

napolean pocket
In this I put stuff like batteries and lighters- this is only for freezing temps In the summer I find pockets in general not very useful while backpacking. I find having things in them only an...

In GEAR » What do you put in the pocket?
May 30, 3:38pm

Re: Any advertising is good advertising
Seriously Scat or Scree or what ever your name is, did you read the first post or just try to get straight into the action. By the way how is gross bob related to bob gross? It would make my da...

May 30, 3:25pm

Re: Very cool K2 Pack
Pack cover is a great light addition. It was a concern of mine that the snozzel bag at one point in time fail while bush whacking or falling over...... or something lacking the grace in which wa...

In Philosophy & Technique » Considering external frame
May 30, 3:06pm

NO BOB!!
The price is wrong ***** Yang- dont defend youself anymore there is no need clearly anyone with a shred of buisness sense or even common sense knows this was not right. On BPL when this hap...

May 30, 12:57pm

Re: Tarp Size
"I prefer a 9x9 over an 8x10 because of it's flexibility" Steven What can you pitch with a 9x9 that you cant pitch with an 8x10? Or maybe you meant something else by "flexibi...

In GEAR » Tarp Size
May 30, 12:40pm

Let um
Ehh when I bring noobs I present there options and let them decide what they want to do. Of course Im with them and wont let them die but I will certainly watch them freeze all night while I sleep...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How stupid is it to go into the wilderness without a shelter or survival skills?
May 30, 10:08am

Tarps
If your going to use a tarp you need to be a free thinker... Its all about the pitch style for the conditions. I would get an 8*10 atleast(with no bivy). I agree that heavy wind and rain can make...

In GEAR » Tarp Size
May 30, 9:30am

Re: Re: Gloves, Deet, Head net?
Oh sorry I mistook the purpose. I thought that these were survival "essentials" because in the first post you stated its is bad advice and irresponsible to go out with out these things. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultralight and the 10 Essentials
May 30, 9:14am

All Reader Reviews by Josh Brock

Josh Brock has posted no reviews.