BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 101 - 110 of 483 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...49

Forum » Thread

"The One" Minority Report
J Mag - Everything I have read about spinnaker fabric from MLD and GG is that it became super hard to source quality spinnaker fabric so they stopped using it. There are numerous favorable revi...

In Gear Deals » gg the one tent on ebay
March 26, 6:39pm

Clarkii
PM sent on the Clarkii

In Gear Swap » Rota Lacura Clarkii Rod (now w/ line and flies), Petzl Tikka XP 2 w/ Core
March 24, 11:29am

SUL and sleep cloths
I hike pretty warm and usually have one merino wool top and my wind shirt handy if I get cold. In the summer it is an Ibex Echo zip T and in the shoulder season it is an Ibex Indie Hoodie.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL and sleep cloths
March 19, 11:04pm

Zpacks Zero Question
Not sure. Looked like it was for sale, now, not so much. I was pretty quick in sending a PM in response to the original post, but looks like the post may have been edited after I sent my PM? I have...

In Gear Swap » Ibex Breakaway Hoody II + Zpacks Zero
March 19, 10:36pm

PM Sent on the Zero
PM sent

In Gear Swap » Ibex Breakaway Hoody II + Zpacks Zero
March 19, 9:50pm

SUL Sleep cloths
Bob - thanks for the suggestion. I had not considered some sort of ultra-light pajama type bottom. I assume you just sleep in whatever shirt you are wearing during the day?

March 19, 9:49pm

Superior Sizing
I had to go up quite a bit in size for my Superior's. I am an 11 but went with 12 1/2's. Fit is great and they are comfortable.

In GEAR » Altra Superior sizing
March 19, 8:00pm

SUL and sleep cloths
I am assembling my first SUL kit and feel close. In looking at my list of weights, I have a bit weight locked up in my sleep cloths, which consist of either an Ibex Echo bottom or Icebreaker 200 bo...

March 18, 1:02pm

FS
At the risk of a thread drift - I do think it is proper to post comments about prices on this forum. Lets leave price secrecy to hedge funds or synthetic derivatives. Nothing beats sunshine and tr...

In Gear Swap » FS: Extra gear- bearikade, six moon designs skyscape X, platypus
March 18, 12:52pm

New Vivo's
I hope they work out the durability too. My Neo's are shedding lugs as well. I now have 3 pairs of Vivo's casual wear, but I am drifting away to other options for the trail.

In GEAR » new vivobarefoot shoes
March 13, 8:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.