Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 101 - 110 of 712 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...72

Forum » Thread

Condensation free, but always condescension free
I am a committed poncho user here in the rainy PNW. I gave up on rain jackets and pants a long time ago. Still, I prefer a full featured poncho with a dual use function. I have a Zpacks poncho/grou...

In GEAR » Hiking Condensation-free in Rain
January 25, 5:40pm

Squamish
I really like my Squamish. It runs about 2oz heavier then my prior jacket, a Feathered Friends Jackorat. Mine is 6oz in Men's XL. It provides more versatility then my old jacket, including more...

In GEAR » Squamish kicking out the Houdini?
January 25, 5:27pm

Grivel spiders
I have a pair and have played with them a bit but not anything serious. I think they are fine for those icy trail sections or passes that hold snow well into the summer where some extra traction is...

In GEAR » grivel spiders?
January 23, 7:13pm

Dragonfly
John, it's Ned here. I was trying to broker the deal for the Dragonfly for you. Check your email!

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Dragonfly Hooded Pullover Windshirt, Men's XXL, Green, 4oz!
January 23, 7:02pm

Dragonfly
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Dragonfly Hooded Pullover Windshirt, Men's XXL, Green, 4oz!
January 23, 11:10am

Bag to Quilt
Feathered Friends has the Flicker that features a full length zipper that allows it to be used as a quilt, a blanket, or a sleeping bag. ZPacks has a quilt with a dedicated foot box and a long zipp...

In GEAR » Going from a Bag to a Quilt
January 23, 12:42am

What has worked over time
One thing that has worked for me over time are sleeping bags and quilts with performance shells that eliminate the need for a bivy. I have had bags with Epic, Pertex Endurance Quantum UL, and cube...

In GEAR » What has worked and not worked over time?
January 23, 12:31am

Gatewood Cape
As Jim said, I have a bit of concern about SMD's discounts as well. I never see that out of MLD or Zpacks. I hope they are doing OK, especially with launching a whole new pack line then running...

In Gear Deals » Six moons gatewood Cape
January 21, 7:22pm

SMD Gatewood
I don't use a bivy under my Gatewood. For bugs, I use a solo "Sea to Summit Nano Mosquito Pyramid Insect Shield Net" that hangs from the peak. It costs about $50 and weights just unde...

In GEAR » SMD Gatewood Cape Questions
January 19, 12:44am

Unshoe
I am a big fan of Luna Sandals. I have a very well used pair of their Leadville's and a newer pair of their Oso sandals. When last I checked, Unshoe had the best prices, but you had to prepare ...

In GEAR » The shoe without a shoe
January 17, 1:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.