Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Richard Nelridge (naturephoto1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Eastern Pennsylvania
About Me Fine Art Photographer specializing in Nature, Landscape, and Wildlife. Most of the work is sold through Art Shows, but I am looking for Gallery representation. Graduate degrees in Geology and Zoology/Biology/Ecology.
CityBreinigsville
StatePennsylvania
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.nelridge.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Nelridge

Showing 101 - 110 of 422 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...43

Forum » Thread

Heating Empty Titanium Pots
He Brett, I could be mistaken, but I believe that not heating the empty Titanium Pots was recommended by Evernew because there is concern about warping, changing shape, affecting the metal of th...

In GEAR » Cup for Thermojet stove
February 12, 6:13am

Outdoor Research Ion
Hi Steve, I had tried to breath through the Fabric of the OR Ion. I was unable to get much or any air to pass through the fabric. Thanks for reference to the review of the jacket. I had read ...

In Gear Deals » Outdoor Research Ion at REI Outlet
February 09, 7:56pm

Outdoor Research Ion
I went out this afternoon to test the Outdoor Research Ion. I walked about 3 1/2 miles at about sea level (fairly flat) in about 1 hour and 20 minutes without any pack or equipment. I was walking...

February 09, 4:03pm

Evernew .9L Titanium Pot
Hi Steve, My Evernew .9L Titanium Pot is the noncoated version. On the other hand, my Evernew 1.3L Titanium Pot is the non-stick coated version. Some like the non-stick coatings, some swear at...

February 09, 8:10am

FireLite Titanium Esbit Wing Stove
Pamela, Looking at the photos for the stove, here at BPL, they show the stove being used with amongst others the Antigravity Gear 1L Ktchen Pot, MSR Titanium Kettle, and the Snow Peak 600 Titani...

In GEAR » FireLite Titanium Esbit Wing Stove
February 09, 6:37am

Cup/Pot for Thermojet stove
Michael, The smaller Thermojet stove works with pots with diameters of 4.75 to 5 5/8". A larger diameter pot such as my Evernew .9L pot with a 5.5" diameter should be more efficient wi...

February 09, 6:08am

Outdoor Research Ion
Hi Randall, I haven't had a chance to try the jacket for breathability. It just arrived earlier today and it was a high of about 23 degrees F. I may try a walk tomorrow, but I am not sure ...

February 08, 9:31pm

Golite Reed order
Hi Ben, When I placed my order for the Golite Reed Pants, I was unaware of the problems with C&C. What is amazing to me is that I placed my order early in the Day on 2/6 the same day that R...

In Gear Deals » Golite clearance items at ccoutdoorstore.com
February 08, 7:07pm

Golite Reed order
Richard, I should be so lucky. I ordered my Golite Reed Pants online at 0945 PST on 2/6 and all I got from C & C is confirmation of the order. No information has been updated on the order ...

In Gear Deals » Golite clearance items at ccoutdoorstore.com
February 08, 5:59pm

FireLite Titanium Esbit Wing Stove
I do not want to hijack this thread, but since the stove is under discussion I want to ask about this stove. I am considering purchasing the stove. Any comments from anyone that has one. Eric,...

In GEAR » FireLite Titanium Esbit Wing Stove
February 08, 5:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Nelridge

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
Having just purchased one of the new BPL FireLite 550 Ti Pots I was interested in the Caldera Cone Stove for the pot along with the Antigravity Gear Caldera Kitchen. Trail Designs maker of the Calder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 23, 11:11am

Feathered Friends Rock Wren II (P-BPHAL shell, no longer made)
I have a Feathered Friends Lark with P-BHAL shell. I have liked the bag very much. When I called Feathered Friends and discussed the bag with them years later(and possibly when I ordered my Feathe...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
January 20, 12:49pm