Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

robert v (mtnbob123) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Upstate South Carolina
About Me Father, Backpacker, Canoeist, Special Ed Teacher
--Starting to explore the ultralight philosophy as I get older just so I can keep up with my sons on the trail!!!
CitySpartanburg
StateSC

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by robert v

Showing 101 - 110 of 356 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...36

Forum » Thread

Price Drop on Pots
Only thing left are the aluminum pots and pans! $20 shipped CONTUS paypal personal or add %3 for fees.

In Gear Swap » Small Closet Sale
May 01, 4:56am

Pots and Lights Cheap!! Price Drop Bump!!!!
All 5 pots and pans for $20 shipped CONTUS Paypal personal or add 3% The pics make the pots look worse than they are!! All are perfectly usable and some are excellent!!

April 30, 8:55am

Update
Svea stove SPF Headlamps Sold Perfectly usable pots for your scouts still available!!

April 28, 10:16am

Price drop bump on pans and headlamps
Bump

April 27, 1:00pm

Svea Stove SPF
SPF to Bob

April 26, 7:56pm

Svea 123
I do not. Send paypal payment to mtnbob 1 2 3 @ yahoo.com

April 26, 11:32am

Small Closet Sale
Just clearing out some stuff that doesn't get any use. They are for sale in 3 lots Svea 123 Stove with Windscreen. ---SPF---I think it is the more desirable early version. It is the pre-sel...

April 25, 10:41pm

Ty
Ty Roger

In GEAR » #3 Ykk Zipper Slider Replacement?
April 24, 12:57am

#3 Ykk Zipper Slider Replacement?
I just broke the slider on the zipper of my ultralight bivy and was wondering how I might find a couple of sliders? Are they simply put on and squeezed together? Thanks

In GEAR » #3 Ykk Zipper Slider Replacement?
April 23, 11:14pm

EE Quilt
Nice pickup. Let us know what you think after you have put it through its paces!

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment vs Jacks R Better - advice please
April 18, 10:32am

All Reader Reviews by robert v

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

LightHeartGear Solong6 Cuben
Very nice tent, especially with the awning! Excellent reinforcement in wear areas. Sets up tight and the material lets in just the right amount of sunlight so that it is never gloomy inside, but still...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
September 27, 3:46am

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I have ordered several times from Lawson. For some reason, something seems to get screwed up about every other order. I have eventually received everything, but it has taken several emails on several ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 29, 10:14pm

Enlightened Equipment Revelation X
Love this Quilt! It is Huge(2.5"baffle, Wide and Long model- overstuffed ) but weighs very little(28oz in stuffsack). Very warm when cinched up tight, but still useable as a lightweight quilt in ...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
August 01, 11:35am

Lightheart Gear Tents Solong 6 Cuben Fiber with Awning
Large 1 person tent. Two friendly people can easily fit in this tent. It is very long, a...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
January 29, 7:09pm

Lightheart Gear
I have bought two Solong 6 tents from Judy and Mark at Lightheart Gear. I have one made of Sil-Nylon and one made of Cuben fiber. They have always been more than patient with me as I asked a thousand ...

January 29, 6:13pm

GoLite GoLite customer service
I returned a 12 year old Golite breeze pack and was told that they would replace it with a brand new Peak pack. It is on its way!!!!

August 06, 6:05am