BPL Community Profile

Michael Duke (mpd1690) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Michael Duke hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Duke has not added a biography yet.
CityKnoxville
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/67046387@N04/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Duke

Showing 101 - 110 of 462 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: 1st night camping with tarp, what did I do wrong?
From the picture, it looks like you could slide your trekking pole handle toward the tarp and tighten then middle. That seems to be the loose part.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 1st night camping with tarp, what did I do wrong?
August 23, 6:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New framed pack with removable lid
It is actually not a pocket. I put a sturdy material there (VX21 in this case, but I have used DX40 in the past) so that when things are strapped in between the daisy chains, there will be greater ...

In Make Your Own Gear » New framed pack with removable lid
August 21, 8:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New framed pack with removable lid
Certainly. The frame consists of 2 6061 aluminum stays and a foam pad for comfort. The stays attach to the pad sleeve. The stays connect at the top where the load lifters are. The bottom attaches w...

August 21, 6:41pm

Re: Re: Sexism?
He said "I find it difficult to discuss or argue with most people on the left because their discourse is based on emotion rather than evidence of facts and history." Drawing an assumpt...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
August 21, 12:35pm

Re: Re: Re: New framed pack with removable lid
No problem at all. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to post or pm me. I'm always happy to help.

August 21, 10:35am

Re: Re: New framed pack with removable lid
I was able to get my brother to send me some much better pictures Here are some more pictures at my flickr: http://www.flickr.com//photos/67046387@N04/sets/72157631150550598/show/ He takes...

August 21, 9:48am

Re: New framed pack with removable lid
Thank you Terry. I'm using loop locks. They work well with the straps on and work better than triglides with the straps removed. I wish that OWF carried that in plastic. I try to stay away f...

August 18, 11:01am

Re: re:New framed pack with removable lid
Thank you Steve! I shipped this pack off to my brother, but I will get him to take some pictures and send them to me. I'll add them to flickr after that.

August 17, 7:15pm

New framed pack with removable lid
I recently completed a new pack that is a combination of a few recent designs. It's pretty similar to my others, but the removable lid is new. Here are a few pictures, with a close up of the li...

August 17, 4:31pm

Re: How do you mount your rod/reel to your pack?
I'd put it through the shock cord on the side, into the side pocket. My pack has shock cord on almost all of the front (side facing away from you when worn). I just run the rod through this are...

In GEAR » How do you mount your rod/reel to your pack?
August 11, 7:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Duke

Michael Duke has posted no reviews.