BPL Community Profile

te - wa (mikeinfhaz) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Phoenix
About Me im a UL hammock hanger. been UL since 2002, hanger since 2008
Cityfountain hills
Stateaz
Countryusa
My PDF Gear List3 season rig

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by te - wa

Showing 101 - 110 of 1123 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...113

Forum » Thread

Re: Us A-holes and the beer we drink...
Ken, I dont mind a good wine either. there are several boxed wines that I've shared around the campfire. boxed wine had a bad image in the past.. not so true anymore. same goes for beer in cans...

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do A-holes drink light beer?
July 08, 1:23pm

Re: Rum Runner 32oz Flasks
Newton.. glad i could help.. and you reminded me that i may need a couple of them. so thank YOU!

In GEAR » Rum Runner 32oz Flasks
July 08, 1:21pm

Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
Trying to build a sustainable business here, so I am being conscious of getting too much money wrapped up in fabric inventory. understandable, as i have been thru the process. what say you, ...

In Gear Deals » Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
July 06, 10:46pm

Re: Rum Runner 32oz Flasks
i have used them. they look darn near identical in many ways to the doubly-priced platys. same cap. same plastic. no logo.

In GEAR » Rum Runner 32oz Flasks
July 06, 11:35am

Re: Re: Re: Modus in a can
since we're building a dream team: founders oatmeal breakfast stout cigar city oaked jai alai stone double Bastard pliny the elder ayinger celebrator delerium nocturnum universe, ple...

July 06, 11:29am

Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
might you happen to have any xpac in Orange? the "skip" in orange would be the bee's knees. mike

In Gear Deals » Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
July 06, 11:26am

Re: Modus in a can
Modus and Gordon (now g'night) and Dale's oh my! i personally see nothing outstanding about Stone's IPA. the Ruination is good tho. i'd rather see Racer 5 or Lagunitas first. ...

July 06, 11:15am

Re: Differential cut...
the gaps i am referring to are what is found inside your bag/quilt. you will never get rid of air pockets in these places, so differential or otherwise wont make much difference there. (see below) ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Is a differential cut more trouble than it's worth?
July 06, 1:42am

Re: Re: Re: not worth it
Another idea i considered a while back, has been on my mind, and i thought to bring it up here.. just because. once the treatment process begins.. and you injest the water.. does the treatment ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Crushing Chlorine Dioxide Tablets for faster treatment?
July 05, 8:51pm

Re: crushing
i would not risk sodium chlorite dust blowing into my eye.. not to save 2 minutes of dissolving time.. just sayin' the time it takes for the tablet to dissolve is the only thing you would shav...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Crushing Chlorine Dioxide Tablets for faster treatment?
July 05, 1:55pm

All Reader Reviews by te - wa

te - wa has posted no reviews.