BPL Community Profile

Marc Eldridge (meld) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The here and now.
About Me Marc Eldridge has not added a biography yet.
CitySalinas
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Eldridge

Showing 101 - 110 of 303 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...31

Forum » Thread

Re "Arthritis anyone? Warning! Possibly bummer thread!"
I have osteo arthritis in my knees. I can't fully articulate them and the orthopedic surgeon says I am a candidate for knee replacement. I take 600 mg Ibuprophen 3x a day while hiking. I have...

In Chaff » Arthritis anyone? Warning! Possibly bummer thread!
March 15, 7:45pm

Re: platypus
+1 to Ron's comment. "All the Plattys I have tried at first seem to fit the Sawyer Filter OK until you start moving water and then it leaks a lot- non functional. The threads are clos...

In GEAR » MLD now has Evernew bladders in stock
March 15, 11:05am

Little John
A little heavy but it has a wide mouth so you don't miss.

In GEAR » Pee bottle?? best practices
March 09, 5:45pm

Lite Soul Bivy
MLD used to sell this one but doesn't anymore. It has a cuben bottom and either M50 or M90 top. You can't see the ice crystals on the white cuben but you can on the black fabric. This wa...

In GEAR » Most Breathable Bivy?
March 07, 10:43pm

Re: "Lost Coast/King Range Marchish?"
Me and Rick would be in for this trip. Let me know if there is room.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Lost Coast/King Range Marchish?
February 28, 9:03pm

Re: "Photo test from iPhone"
What kind of snake is this?

In User Test Forum » Photo test from iPhone
February 27, 8:14pm

Re: Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
Rick and I started about 3:30 or 4 and hiked in following the PCT. Hiked across the first meadow and the tracks from there went every which way. We got a little high and found ourselves on some st...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
February 27, 1:15pm

Re: "Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013"
Hope Valley Snow Park is right at Blue Lakes Rd. and Hwy 88. Parking is $5 a day or $25 for the season. No fear of having your car towed at this location. Scotts Lake is just up the hill. We are c...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
February 21, 9:41am

Bosavi
I just got the Bosavi last week, charged it and left it on on the high setting and it lasted somewhere short of 8hrs. Recharged it and left it on the next to high setting and it lasted for a littl...

In Make Your Own Gear » More solar stuff.
February 20, 4:52pm

Re: Snow conditions make challenging use of snow shoes
Duane, Do you have any pics and a description of your trip last weekend? From where we were, Winnemucca Lake, we could see Mt Tallac in the distance. We used Kahtoola Microspikes with great succes...

In Winter Hiking » Snow conditions make challenging use of snow shoes
February 20, 4:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Eldridge

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

zpacks Company
I had a seam on a pack start to show signs of stress. I emailed Joe with the problem and he responded right away with a method for fixing it. I mailed the pack on 6/3/13 electing to have Joe do the f...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 11, 8:29am