BPL Community Profile

Charles P (mediauras) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Terra
About Me Charles P has not added a biography yet.
CityOakland

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Charles P

Showing 101 - 110 of 362 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: re: FBC
Ditto. I put together and pre-package my own de-hy meals and just re-fill the bags with the same concoctions.

In GEAR » Freezer bag cooking vs. pot cooking - weight of boil-in-bag bags?
May 05, 9:25am

Re: San Juan River by packraft/bike
Awesome, nice stuff. Nothing like polishing off a warm Tecate in the desert!

In Post-Trip Reports » San Juan River by packraft/bike
May 03, 10:23pm

Re: Re: Golite
Great deal. I'm tempted to grab the Imogene 2, but the tiny vestibule is holding me back... Anybody sat in one of these yet?

In Gear Deals » GoLite
May 02, 4:00pm

Re: Re: Rab Xenon and Patagonia UL Down Hoody: Comparison and Long-Term Review
Good review, thanks. I've been mulling over getting a mid-weight synth piece I can use year round and the Xenon might be the right piece.

In Editor's Roundtable » Rab Xenon and Patagonia UL Down Hoody: Comparison and Long-Term Review
May 01, 10:11pm

Re: Big Sky International Buying Experience
Same here, I had a good experience. After multiple emails with Bob Molen I decided on the Rev1P also (though if the mirage 1P was in stock I would have been sorely tempted). I finally ordered and a...

In GEAR » Big Sky International Buying Experience
May 01, 9:19pm

Re: re: Tent for the JMT
If looking for a true double wall you could also look at Big Sky tents. Classic design but seriously lightened up. The company at times has stock issues but if they have what you're looking for...

In GEAR » Tent for the JMT
April 30, 2:14pm

Re: gm
i use a bamboo spoon on the trail. its great, so much 'warmer' and pleasant to use than titanium. and you know, if you want to drop more weight, drill some holes in the handle. :)

In GEAR » Another spoon
April 26, 9:51pm

Re: Repackaging Essentials
Fantastic. I'm in need of some of those items. When do you think you'll have stakes back in stock?

In Gear Deals » Items on Sale
April 18, 10:44am

Re: Re: What's the snow line like in Yosemite / Sierra Nevada's about now?
There was a dump Monday night. I know that the Carson Pass area (I ski at Kirkwood and follow conditions there) got 10".

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's the snow line like in Yosemite / Sierra Nevada's about now?
April 17, 9:20am

Re: Anyone weigh the Optimus Terra Weekend?
Oops, apologies, didn't read your post close enough to realize you were looking at heat exchanger pots. Good luck!

In GEAR » High Efficiency Pots: Optimus Terra Weekend .95L & Olicamp XTS 1L?
April 14, 4:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Charles P

Charles P has posted no reviews.