Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Landman (malndman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Central NC, USA
About Me Michael Landman has not added a biography yet.
CityDurham
StateNC
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Landman

Showing 101 - 110 of 118 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Forum » Thread

Re: Thanks for the comments!
"The Dr. Bronner's was peppermint and I look forward to trying another. Heck, even the peppermint is tolerable with a good rinsing." There is more than 1 flavor now? WOW, talk abou...

In Editor's Roundtable » Metamorphosis 3: Walking the Edge
February 03, 10:59am

email...
sent

In Gear Swap » FS Spectralite .60 Patrol w/beak
February 02, 12:08pm

Some GPS thoughts...
Be careful of the Delorme PN-40 for now. They are working on firmware ver 0. Early firmware versions are notoriously buggy. It took Garmin several version upgrades to get either the Colorado or the...

In GEAR » brief survey of USGS Topo mapping GPS units
February 02, 11:16am

Cumulus e-commerce site
http://www.downsleepingbag.co.uk/shop/sleeping-bags-c-84.html

In GEAR » Cumulus Quantum Models - Pretty Impressive On Paper
February 02, 10:58am

Re: love the pic!
My favorite place on the east Tonto to wake up It can be windy, but there are lots of big rocks to hold my stakes down.

In GEAR » My lunar solo
January 31, 8:48am

My SMD LS...

In GEAR » My lunar solo
January 30, 10:10pm

Got to try them on...
...and it sounds like you may need inserts for comfort. A good Chiropractor or Podiatrists can fit you for custom orthodics (SP?) that may help if Off The Shelf ones do not do the trick. My local N...

In GEAR » Trail Shoes
January 30, 10:01pm

UL SS Hugger
I have a #3 UL SS Hugger. It is rated 30^ but I have used it down to 22^ with LW top, MW bottoms, hiking socks, a beeny and my FF Hyperion vest. I was a bit cool. If I had warmer layers with me, It...

In GEAR » Sleeping Bags
January 30, 9:45pm

NB
907 until they died, now I have 908. The SL-1 last fits my foot really well. I pass on Gortex because my feet get too wet in them...YMMV. I like a shoe that has enough stiffness in the fore-foot t...

In GEAR » New Balance shoes
January 30, 9:34pm

Ti. stakes
I have used the Shepard's Hook style ones to good success, even in Arizona. I just pound the snot out of them with a handy rock and they go in.

In GEAR » Lazr Hi-Vis Titanium NAIL Tent Stake
January 30, 8:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Landman

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AlpinLite Bug Tent
I think this is the correct category... The tent is a No-See-Um mesh tent over a SylNyl bathtub floor. It has a solid foot wall and a single zippered door. The specs are as follows: Materials: 1 ...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
May 22, 8:40am

Thermarest Neo-Air
I got back from 7 days in the Grand Canyon three weeks ago. I had a regular sized NeoAir under my Montbel UL SS #3 down bag inside a Alpinlite Bug bivy and a GG Spinshelter 2. Cottonwood ...</td>          
           <td class=

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
May 11, 5:49pm

REI REI Peak UL Compact Hiking Poles
I got these to replace my heaver AL. poles. I have done 2 five day Grand Canyon hikes and am quite satisfied. I use them heavily for support on the descents and as a boost on the ascents. Stepping dow...

In Trekking Poles
January 27, 10:51am