BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 101 - 110 of 468 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...47

Forum » Thread

GG AirBeam Pics
I got in my AirBeam XL on Friday and blew it up to show a pic of it. You can clearly see the taper. It's not the pic. Enjoy.

In GEAR » 30" Neoair DREAM sleeping pad. Best pad for Big n Tall?
November 25, 9:33am

My $0.02
I think it was more of a point of curiosity than a basis to make a decision straight away. I read his "Has anyone had the opportunity to field test either of these and which one did you thi...

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexamid Soloplex vs Six Moon Designs Skyscape X
November 25, 9:29am

Helium Sold
Helium is sold. Montbell is still available. Who doesn't want a near new bag?

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New Older (Lighter) Marmot Helium Long and Montbell UL SS #5 Reg
November 25, 7:43am

REI Black Friday Sale?
Anyone know if REI is having a Black Friday sale or 20% off coupon right after thanksgiving? I know they have their sale on right now, but it's not on what I need or am looking for.

In Gear Deals » REI Black Friday Sale?
November 24, 2:03am

Still looking
Still looking

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Feather Large
November 21, 12:16am

Pics Added
Finally got around to posting pics. As mentioned, these are in Like New/New condition.

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New Older (Lighter) Marmot Helium Long and Montbell UL SS #5 Reg
November 20, 10:43pm

GG AirBeam
I just ordered a gossamer Gear AirBeam XL. they are currently on sale. Mine was around $89 http://gossamergear.com/sleeping/air-beam-sleepers.html It starts at 28" at the top, tapering...

In GEAR » 30" Neoair DREAM sleeping pad. Best pad for Big n Tall?
November 20, 10:17pm

Pm sent
Pm sent

In Gear Swap » FS: cuben quilt liner
November 20, 9:46pm

WTB: SMD Feather Large
Like a dummy I had a chance to purchase one last week and passed. Now I'm regretting it. I'm hoping someone purchased it and it didn't suit them. I'd love to take it off their h...

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Feather Large
November 18, 11:02pm

Re: Tarp
Jeff - I'm excited to give it a try. Ive been eyeing this for over a year now. Now I just need to decide whether to bring this, the Spinntwinn or the duomid out to Dolly Sods, WV for 5 days n...

In Gear Swap » FS: Yama Cirriform DW tarp & inner
November 18, 10:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am