BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 101 - 110 of 348 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...35

Forum » Thread

Hexamid or Bearpaw Diamond
I would vote for the Hexamid tent. I use the Hexamid Twin, but also have experience with my friend's Hex Solo tent and have to say I am a huge fan. Plenty of room and great coverage in a super ...

In GEAR » Gatewood v. Hexamid v. Cricket
April 15, 10:42am

Rab Xenon
The rab xenon seems to be about the closest thong to the old cocoon hoody minus the half zip

In GEAR » Looking for a new Hoody
April 12, 8:56pm

WTB ULA Ohm or Ohm 2.0 & UL bivy
As I'm right on the border I'm looking for either a medium or large torso with a medium hip-belt. Anything from lightly used to super beat up would be of interested to me. Also lo...

In Gear Swap » WTB ULA Ohm or Ohm 2.0 & UL bivy
April 12, 3:49pm

FLASH 50
I'd highly recommend this pack. This past summer my girlfriend and our friend both used that pack for the colorado trail. Didnt have a single complaint.

In GEAR » REI Flash for CT Thru-hike?
April 10, 3:59pm

shelter-pack
I've run this idea through my head a few times before and my intimate conclusion is that the pack would be much better suited to a multipurpose sleeping pad groundsheet combo than as a part of ...

In Make Your Own Gear » my senior thesis design project
April 09, 11:07am

Pm incoming
Pm sent

In Gear Swap » beautiful myog quilt fs
March 31, 11:54pm

Cuben and Hail
Does great, I waited out two consecutive hail storms in Colorado this summer in a .51 cuben hexamid duo. Got to a low point just before the storm hit, the first storm lasted about 15 minutes and wa...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Fabric - how does it stand to Hail.
March 26, 9:36pm

WTT: Thorofare XS Pants in Tan for XS pants in Sepia
Want to trade my tan pants for the darker ones so i dont look like a tan goober wearing both the pants and shirt! Hopefully someone else has the same idea

In Gear Swap » WTT: Thorofare XS Pants in Tan for XS pants in Sepia
March 21, 10:56am

shirt arrived
just as described Now i have a matching Thorofare set!

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Thorofare Shirt, Desert Tan $30
March 21, 10:54am

confused
im confused about which website you are using. the one posted here has not been updated in months, but the one linked in your profile is incomplete and with broken links. I would love to see...

In Gear Deals » Alter Ego Gear now taking orders
March 19, 12:21pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.