BPL Community Profile

Kyle Meyer (kylemeyer) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Portland, OR
About Me Kyle Meyer has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOR
My Website URLhttp://wenthiking.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Meyer

Showing 101 - 110 of 238 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...24

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Splitboard relacement?
Oooh, I'm actually really excited to try this. I just hopped around in my room and the skis feel really good with the snowboard boots. There's a lot more control than there is with soft...

In GEAR » First impressions of the Altai Hok Skis
January 19, 7:51pm

Re: Splitboard relacement?
I'll have to get a lot better at skiing to see them as a replacement for snowboarding, but maybe with the right boots and using 75mm bindings! I'll try out my snowboard boots when I get hom...

In GEAR » First impressions of the Altai Hok Skis
January 19, 6:06pm

Re: years ago
That's not what happened. You don't own the idea of daisy chains or simplistic pack designs. You're paranoid, delusional, and being ridiculous. Just stop.

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Porter / Expedition Pack Review
January 19, 4:49pm

Re: conflict
4) We have a pack maker claiming the invention of the daisy chain and claiming intellectual ownership of the idea of a backpack without pockets.

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Porter / Expedition Pack Review
January 19, 2:26pm

Re: Re: New cottage manufacturer: McShale Packs
I applaud Hendrik for not coddling an aggressive, arrogant man like Dan McHale. I know that if I wouldn't tolerate an in person conversation with Dan where he complained bout petty differences ...

January 19, 2:01pm

Re: Why?
Why is everyone lining up to bash this review? Just because it isn't made by a cottage company out of cuben fiber? In a nutshell—yes. This is a standard mass market tent using lightweight...

In Editor's Roundtable » Nemo Obi Elite 1P Tent Review
January 19, 10:19am

Nemo Obi Elite 1P Tent Review
Is it just me or does everyone else also not care about reviews like this? This is an expensive, heavy, one person tent. Lighter, cheaper, two person tents exist like the Notch that actually improv...

In Editor's Roundtable » Nemo Obi Elite 1P Tent Review
January 18, 2:09pm

Prospects for 2012: New and Noteworthy Gear
It'd be great to see an article devoted to various fill powers and the effects of humidity on it. Perhaps single baffle chambers of equivalent weights of down could be taken into a bathroom ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Prospects for 2012: New and Noteworthy Gear
January 18, 10:20am

Re: Re: Kooka Bay
To everyone arguing that Bender produces a product and therefore should not be responsible for timely communication with his paying customers—you're insane. These threads pop up about Kookaba...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kooka Bay
January 14, 5:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Patience
Amazon doesn't make anything? Kindle? Kindle Fire? Applications for Android, iPhone, Windows, Mac? All of their cloud hosting services? And, the fact remains that customer service is important ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kooka Bay
January 13, 10:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Meyer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD Trailstar
I've now had the Trailstar out over thirt...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
January 18, 11:43am