Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 101 - 110 of 300 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: hiking keto
Google up "Sweet Potato Flour" and you should find some sources for sweet potato that will rehydrate more easily. This is basically what I made myself--the hard way (bake, dehydrate, fre...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ketogenic diet as a way to lighten pack?
April 02, 8:48pm

Re: Re: Re: FS: Patagonia, Dana, Gregory
Oh, and sorry, the Z55 is a size large.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia, Dana, Gregory
March 30, 9:25pm

Re: Re: FS: Patagonia, Dana, Gregory
Hmmm. I think the Humbug Spire is a medium... I'll check and let you know. It is in excellent condition.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia, Dana, Gregory
March 30, 9:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Ketogenic diet as a way to lighten pack?
On our last BPing trip we wanted to keep meals as Paleo/Primal as possible, but ended up making one concession--using white rice for our Freezer Bag dinners. I experimented with dehydrating sweet ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ketogenic diet as a way to lighten pack?
March 29, 10:41pm

Re: Vehicle of Choice
A 1982 Subaru Brat. Red. With the pop-up sun roofs. And AC. Gets close to 40 mpg on the highway. Hi/Lo range. It's just a lot of fun to drive. 99,000 miles.

In Chaff » Vehicle of choice.
March 24, 9:27pm

Re: Re: Woman's backpack
Do try on as many packs as you can. It MAY not matter if it is a woman-specific pack. I don't have a woman-specific pack (never have had) and am perfectly happy with my pack (ULA). I am tall...

In GEAR » Woman's backpack
March 24, 9:04pm

Re: Re: Montbell
The puffy layer would be a down jacket-- which you'll need anyway for evening in Wyoming, even in the summer.

In GEAR » Montbell U.L. super spiral down hugger #5 ADVICE!!
March 21, 9:15pm

Gear, gear, gear
Congrats! That's a beautiful set up (and quite an investment!). May it serve you well in you travels for a long time to come.

In GEAR » Gear Just Keeps Showing Up :D
March 20, 9:08pm

Re: Chicken Coconut Curry Noodle Bowl
I suspect thst the spaghetti squash would not dehydrate and rehydrate well.... I have tried dehydrating zucchini "noodles" and they shrivelled to near nothing (goodbye to 2 lbs. of organi...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » BPL Forum-Created Paleo Cookbook
March 12, 10:03pm

Re: How do I tell what size Gregory z55 I have?
I have a Z55 that is 3-4 years old, too. If you look at the black grab loop on the top, the size tag is right there (on the side against your back).

In GEAR » How do I tell what size Gregory z55 I have?
February 26, 9:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm