BPL Community Profile

kevin timm (ktimm) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado (SeekOutside)
About Me kevin timm has not added a biography yet.
CityRidgway
StateColorado
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://seekoutside.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by kevin timm

Showing 101 - 110 of 265 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...27

Forum » Thread

Agreed
Yes it can run it stove, there will be several options depending on how you want to run it. We will get the other details sorted out and posted in the next few days. Sizing varies on how you pi...

In GEAR » New Modular Lightweight Shelter
September 18, 6:48pm

Pricing, availability and vents
Pricing and market time 2 -3 weeks. We need to finish up instructions and finalize pricing. They will be fairly priced IMO Venting - unlike our other tents there is no built in vent, but for ven...

September 18, 10:24am

New Modular Lightweight Shelter
For the past few months we've been working on and testing a new modular lightweight shelter. We've had a few inquiries about it. Here are the details. More information and photo's will ...

September 18, 9:08am

temps
I have one of Tim's quilts a 20 degree with overfill down quilt. I've slept 10 degrees to 60 in it. If it's above 40 ish, I open the foot box and the warmer the more I uncover. When it&...

In Gear Deals » enLIGHTened equipment is back with INSANE pricing
September 17, 1:17pm

Large Tents and Tipis
I have had a 12 man tipi style tents in winds in the 60's and it's fine, made of 30D silicone impregnated nylon. In fact I've done this a few times. Stakes need have good holding power,...

In GEAR » Which tents under 3kg will take 100km/h winds from any direction?
September 10, 9:19am

Wood Stove special
For those that like to hot tent in the late fall or winter, save $40.00 on a lightweight wood stove http://seekoutside.mybigcommerce.com/specials/ Kevin

In Gear Deals » Wood Stove special
August 28, 4:27pm

You survived
It could have been worse, and likely a lightweight free standing tent would have encountered some issues there as well since it was not staked down well, and water very likely would come through th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 1st night camping with tarp, what did I do wrong?
August 23, 3:37pm

Yes mostly
We have been testing a shelter the past few months that meets most of those requirements except it is a two person. Public information should be available in the next couple weeks. Contact me via P...

In GEAR » Utopia shelter
August 22, 9:31am

Nice post
Good and very accurate post Brian All groups have individuals that make the group look bad due to how they act or leave the place. I personally find a very primal instinct takes over when hu...

In Chaff » Ultralight Hunting - is it ethical
August 17, 12:44pm

It's not all as it seems
In some places in Africa hunting actually preserves the animals. Without that, people just kill them to get them away from their crops. Hunting fees in the US go a log ways to suppporting outdoor p...

In Chaff » Ultralight Hunting - is it ethical
August 16, 9:31am

All Reader Reviews by kevin timm

kevin timm has posted no reviews.