BPL Community Profile

kevin timm (ktimm) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado (SeekOutside)
About Me kevin timm has not added a biography yet.
CityRidgway
StateColorado
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://seekoutside.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by kevin timm

Showing 101 - 110 of 250 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...25

Forum » Thread

Dimensions
Dimensions and nesting Put the larger section in the middle as its stronger. For a 6ft tent usually .75 of a strong material is worthy. Shorter tents require less.

In GEAR » Nesting tent poles?
April 18, 11:01am

We have nesting poles
But the diameter is probably big for a hex 3. Ours nest from an inch doubt side diameter down

In GEAR » Nesting tent poles?
April 18, 7:59am

And
We originally had an interchangeable vent / stove jack due to customer suggestion. We moved on to a dedicated vent and stove jack ( that can close) last fall. The concept, while having some merit w...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cylinder Stove Specs
April 13, 7:54am

I did not want to go there
But we bought the damper because a customer did not like something specific about it and mentioned it to us, so we took a look. I in fact have never used the damper and have no idea where it even i...

April 13, 6:30am

That is not true
Not a knock of, the only real similarity is using threaded rods. Size, seams , door and damper are much different. The damper was not based as you said , in fact it is much different, in shape, siz...

April 10, 7:17am

West elks
I use to bushwhack in those mountains :) Try a yard camp, to see what temperatures work

In GEAR » Camping with infants below freezing?
April 09, 8:15pm

Pipe length
If you have a spark arrester , you really just need enough length to exit the tent plus a margin of safety, some of it depends on how high your stove is and how clean your burn is, however I would ...

April 09, 8:11pm

Stove pipe
I agree a flaming pipe looks cool and makes people think the stove is working but in reality the opposite is true.

April 09, 1:15pm

Photos
I will add some photos and links as the information is ready and finalized . It will probably be about 2 weeks. It has some unique twists to it. Kevin

In Make Your Own Gear » Half Pyramid
April 09, 10:34am

Little bug out
Fwiw we have a small hybrid tipi, mid in the works that is pretty similar but has its own unique features . It's sort of a scaled down bcs Kevin

In Make Your Own Gear » Half Pyramid
April 09, 9:00am

All Reader Reviews by kevin timm

kevin timm has posted no reviews.