Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 101 - 110 of 9220 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...922

Forum » Thread

Re: A definition..
I can't believe that they don't teach cursive in school anymore. STFU, no really.

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 17, 3:04pm

FS:
13 posts in a Gearswap thread essentially kills it. I may re list it later. Or not

In Gear Swap » FS: Hilleberg Unna, green
April 17, 1:21pm

Snakey questions/comments
Thanks for the reply, John. The Snakey most certainly does not look completely removed in your silent 7 second video. And you descriptions says "No need to search for your compression sac...

In GEAR » Ultralight Sleeping Bag Compression Stuff Sack
April 17, 11:14am

Re: ht*u.
It's Chaff Dave. Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think! Remember the rules of Chaff engagement, "Chaff Unrelated to any of the forums above. No rules regarding the to...

April 17, 10:57am

Re: Thru-Hiking Will Break Your Heart
Read the sample available at Amazon. If the reviews are not helpful, flag them as such. Poking around someone's house and eating the gelato, uncool. I assume she picks the poops up.

In Chaff » Long Distance Hiking has no Brand
April 17, 8:07am

Re: AT Thru-Hikers Footwear by the Numbers
"Zach Davis surveyed 107 AT backpackers from last year (including 77 thru-hikers and 20 hikers who walked over 1,000 miles)." A drop in the bucket. Over 2500 people thru hiked last yea...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » AT Thru-Hikers Footwear by the Numbers
April 16, 9:50pm

In GEAR » Confusing info about Cap 4 vs R1
April 16, 9:01pm

Re: gonads
"These things are everywhere. Maybe a new forum to help us identity them?" The Au Naturel Forum? Kinda a combo of David's medical forum and the Natural World.

April 16, 7:52pm

Re: WTB: Large Thermarest Neoair 25 x 77 "
PM sent

In Gear Swap » WTB: Large Thermarest Neoair 25 x 77 "
April 16, 7:48pm

Lightweight Backpacking News: Title change suggestion
Why title these with 13, 14 etc instead of a date? Like "Lightweight Backpacking News for the week of 4/15/15" Going to get real confusing and hard to look things up if these last a few y...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Backpacking News: Digest No. 14
April 15, 10:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am