Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Klagsbrun (klags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northeast US
About Me Selling wine, fixing vintage mopeds, and trying to get out of the city as often as possible...
CityBrooklyn
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Klagsbrun

Showing 101 - 110 of 302 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...31

Forum » Thread

FS: new with tags Arcteryx Beta SL Jacket Men's L $175 shipped CONUS
SOLD SOLD SOLD is a brand new, with tags, Arcteryx Beta SL Jacket in Size Men's Large, Color is "Soapstone" - a nice gray color. $175 shipped CONUS, the retail price of the jacket is ...

In Gear Swap » FS: new with tags Arcteryx Beta SL Jacket Men's L
June 29, 10:32pm

agreed
I agree, I have the same one you have with the .74 green top, I just was wondering if you had found it too small, and that's why you wanted to go for a duplex. I was definitely thinking it woul...

In Gear Swap » WTT: ZPacks SolPlex <-> ZPacks Duoplex
June 27, 10:08am

why?
Hey dude, just curious why you want to upgrade... do you want the extra space for you or the option to sleep a second person? Have you found your solplex cramped?

In Gear Swap » WTT: ZPacks SolPlex <-> ZPacks Duoplex
June 26, 5:17pm

I know, old thread...
I couldn't help myself because I came across this thread while searching for photos of my jacket online. I was really happy to see this review. I got my hands on one of these jackets in 2007/20...

In Editor's Roundtable » Rab Drillium Jacket REVIEW
June 24, 7:43pm

almost
Wish it were a size L, I would have jumped right on it :)

In Gear Swap » FS: NWT Rab Momentum eVent Mens XL Zest Green
June 24, 7:31pm

Belleville boots
How did you like the boots? Never seen those before...

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG, MLD, First Ascent, Altra, Merrell and more
June 17, 11:38am

what camera?
Hey what kind of camera and light settings were you using there? I assume you had a nice tripod or was it bright enough to not need one? I once was lucky enough to see them in Amherst, MA. Looked l...

In Photo Gallery » Aurora Borealis
June 16, 12:51pm

very good sleeping pad
Regardless of the R value being about 2.5, I can say that this pad is a really reliable and solid sleeping pad. I've been using mine for at least 5 years now and its still going strong. I love ...

In Gear Deals » NeoAir EXP @ STP
June 12, 8:08pm

true
Yeah that's true, but that's why there's a pre-filter option when you need it. Any traditional filter would get clogged fast with that kind of water anyway...

In GEAR » Filter Recommendation
June 12, 7:55pm

Roger has it right
I didn't read every single post here, as things got rather specific... but I'd say Roger Caffin has it covered in his first post. I would not recommend drinking unfiltered water, and neithe...

In GEAR » Filter Recommendation
June 12, 6:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Klagsbrun

Adam Klagsbrun has posted no reviews.