BPL Community Profile

Adam Klagsbrun (klags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northeast US
About Me Selling wine, fixing vintage mopeds, and trying to get out of the city as often as possible...
CityBrooklyn
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Klagsbrun

Showing 101 - 110 of 169 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Awesome!
"It is my hope that this ongoing research into the storm resistance of ultralight shelters contributes a meaningful body of data, observations, conclusions, and knowledge that will help us exp...

In Editor's Roundtable » Storm Resistance of Ultralight Shelters: Part 1, Introduction
February 01, 10:11am

Feb 25th/26th?
Hey sounds good to me, I'm free that weekend. I assume you meant that sat/sun the 25th/26th? I like the idea of the adirondack high peaks because its closer. I was just up in the whites this we...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #3: It's in the Negatives No Matter What Temperature Scale (as long as its Centigrade or Fahrenheit...)
January 31, 7:52am

Great idea
I love this idea. It also makes me cringe. But inevitably technology is becoming a part of the outdoors. Why not make use of it? The signs look fantastic, I like your design. I don't think it w...

In GEAR » QR Codes + Trail Signs
January 30, 10:08am

REMOVED
no interest I guess, removed to sell on ebay. too heavy maybe? :)

In Gear Swap » FS: Asolo Fugitive GTX Boots
January 25, 9:09am

Wind
Down parkas are usually windproof, or at very least, wind resistant. Down sweaters are another story. But again, I don't use down as a mid layer. When winter comes around the only down I've...

In GEAR » Shell layer for over down layer for big and tall?
January 24, 10:48am

What Mike Said
Not sure if you mean to point out that Mike said its warmer to have the shell on top, or when mike said to use a thinner layer. I would agree that if you want to layer down underneath, you should u...

January 24, 10:36am

Why put the shell over the down layer?
Maybe I'm missing something here, but why would you want to put your shell over the down layer? I've never encountered conditions where it was so cold that I needed down, and yet it was so ...

January 24, 9:40am

Bump
Bump!

January 24, 9:25am

FS: Asolo Fugitive GTX Boots
REMOVED - no interest? Too Heavy? Going to ebay next. For sale, 1 pair of lightly used Asolo fugitive gtx boots, size 9 men's. These boots saw 2 weekend hikes in the adirondack high peaks. I th...

January 23, 5:08pm

Fly creek ul
I can say I've been insanely impressed with the waterproof performance of my BA Fly Creek UL 2. I can imagine the 1P version is awesome too. Nothing wrong with going for the 2P if you like havi...

In GEAR » 1P UL's
January 22, 4:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Klagsbrun

Adam Klagsbrun has posted no reviews.