Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Klagsbrun (klags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northeast US
About Me Selling wine, fixing vintage mopeds, and trying to get out of the city as often as possible...
CityBrooklyn
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Klagsbrun

Showing 101 - 110 of 298 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...30

Forum » Thread

almost
Wish it were a size L, I would have jumped right on it :)

In Gear Swap » FS: NWT Rab Momentum eVent Mens XL Zest Green
June 24, 7:31pm

Belleville boots
How did you like the boots? Never seen those before...

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG, MLD, First Ascent, Altra, Merrell and more
June 17, 11:38am

what camera?
Hey what kind of camera and light settings were you using there? I assume you had a nice tripod or was it bright enough to not need one? I once was lucky enough to see them in Amherst, MA. Looked l...

In Photo Gallery » Aurora Borealis
June 16, 12:51pm

very good sleeping pad
Regardless of the R value being about 2.5, I can say that this pad is a really reliable and solid sleeping pad. I've been using mine for at least 5 years now and its still going strong. I love ...

In Gear Deals » NeoAir EXP @ STP
June 12, 8:08pm

true
Yeah that's true, but that's why there's a pre-filter option when you need it. Any traditional filter would get clogged fast with that kind of water anyway...

In GEAR » Filter Recommendation
June 12, 7:55pm

Roger has it right
I didn't read every single post here, as things got rather specific... but I'd say Roger Caffin has it covered in his first post. I would not recommend drinking unfiltered water, and neithe...

In GEAR » Filter Recommendation
June 12, 6:50pm

Re: FS: Osprey Talon 44 M/L Meteorite
which year is this from? is this the newer version from this year or the older version? they are slightly different packs...

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Talon 44 M/L Meteorite
June 05, 11:35am

Re: FS: Osprey Exos 48
what was your feedback on the pack? did you get to max out its weight capacity? are the changes good/real improvements? I love the idea of this pack but the old one was not very durable where the m...

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Exos 48
June 05, 11:34am

Re: Trader Joes Mint Tin
Trace, what kind of line is that red line you have in there, and where did you get it?

In Multiple Use Gear » ZPacks Toothbrush Case as 9g Mini Tenkara Fly Box
June 04, 10:39pm

THANKS!
Dude, you just saved me over $150 on two pairs of shoes I wanted this year. Thanks for posting that one, first time I've ever really needed stuff and could save money rather than just buying st...

In Gear Deals » Sierra Trading Post
June 04, 9:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Klagsbrun

Adam Klagsbrun has posted no reviews.