BPL Community Profile

Adam Klagsbrun (klags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northeast US
About Me Selling wine, fixing vintage mopeds, and trying to get out of the city as often as possible...
CityBrooklyn
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Klagsbrun

Showing 101 - 110 of 279 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...28

Forum » Thread

Keep it up
Hey guys, good job so far, nice to see the hiking going well. Just one thing I wanted to mention with the best of intentions. I noticed the kids using their poles in a few scenes, and they are clas...

In Editor's Roundtable » Beyond Our Boundaries: Episode 7
May 15, 11:57pm

Great write up!!!
Dude, this has to be one of the best write-ups/reviews I've read on this site so far. I also think it covers a very important topic. There are so many backpackers out there, like me, that just ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Exped Lightning 60 Review
May 15, 1:58pm

try this
If you need something rather quickly, this is probably the most interesting "sleeping bag" or quilt option that you can find in a jiffy. Available right now at EMS, that's where I fir...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Summer quilt, 40-50 degree.
May 14, 9:14am

great writeup
I was particularly impressed with your write up here because of how much info you got in here for everyone and the way it was laid out. Noting the campsites and details on the water situations, man...

In Editor's Roundtable » The Massanutten Ridges of Virginia
April 30, 11:16am

pack
I was noticing how big the packs looked here, and while I payed attention to the extra food and warm clothing points made, I can't help but wonder what is taking up all that room. Maybe I misse...

In Editor's Roundtable » Beyond Our Boundaries: Episode 6
April 30, 11:07am

Setting up without trekking poles
I often see people commenting on how they don't use trekking poles, and how they'll need to carry extra poles or weight... I guess this won't work above tree line, but I'd like to p...

In GEAR » ZPacks Hexamid Solplex
April 29, 10:15am

So convince yourself...
Steve, you say: "But I need to be convinced that you can reasonably save 24 ounces merely by switching to tenkara." Why? Because your traditional setup was lighter? The point isn't ju...

In Editor's Roundtable » An Introduction to Simple Fly Fishing
April 27, 9:12am

While we're at it...
Why doesn't BPL crowdsource the tents for review from this discussion? Look how many brands/tents have been recommended for comparison right here...

In Editor's Roundtable » Top Ultralight Tent Review
April 17, 11:46am

Well said
"Kind of like the way I fell after eating "the Best" french fries at McDonald's." EXACTLY. We all know that some people like McDonald's. But we also know that you don...

In Editor's Roundtable » Top Ultralight Tent Review
April 17, 10:54am

thanks
Well thanks again for all these options and the info. I've decided to just stay at the lower altitude areas and wander with my red-eyed friends for the 4/20 weekend somewhere that they won'...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Day hikes near Denver?
April 16, 10:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Klagsbrun

Adam Klagsbrun has posted no reviews.