Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 101 - 110 of 3426 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...343

Forum » Thread

Quesadillas
Anyone else make quesadillas on the trail? Super easy to make, doesn't require a lot of fuel.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Quesadillas
February 21, 12:44am

Re: mountain hardware phantom 0 or marmot lithium?
Thank you all for the comments. I forgot to mention that I can get good deals through marmot and mountain hardware. I can also get deals on western mountaineering but they are less significant,...

In GEAR » mountain hardware phantom 0 or marmot lithium?
February 20, 11:26pm

Re: FS: BPL UL merino beanie
Does the dog hair add insulative value? What breed of dog hair provides the most warmth per weight?

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL UL merino beanie
February 20, 2:09pm

Re: Re: Re: What happens when you corner a moose while snow hiking
I just looked through a bunch of Mike's old posts and almost all of them are links to the BC25 site. He has been posting those links for 3 years. I'm assuming he is making money when peop...

In Winter Hiking » What happens when you corner a moose while snow hiking
February 20, 1:36pm

mountain hardware phantom 0 or marmot lithium?
I've been looking at getting a 0 degree sleeping bag and have been debating between a mountain hardware phantom 0 or marmot lithium. Which one should I get? The phantom says it has a narrow c...

In GEAR » mountain hardware phantom 0 or marmot lithium?
February 19, 10:34pm

Re: What happens when you corner a moose while snow hiking
Why did you link us to some coupon site instead of directly to the youtube video?

In Winter Hiking » What happens when you corner a moose while snow hiking
February 19, 9:17pm

Re: 15#
It's not my list, it's Andy Duncan's (BPL member) list. I get cold very easily so I need to carry more weight. I need a 15 degree bag AND wear a down jacket to sleep to stay warm in ...

In Winter Hiking » what would a 10 # base weight look for a winter trip?
February 19, 7:41pm

Re: what would a 10 # base weight look for a winter trip?
http://seatosummitultralight.blogspot.com/2014/05/seven-day-sierra-snow-gear-list-2014.html?m=1

In Winter Hiking » what would a 10 # base weight look for a winter trip?
February 18, 11:28pm

Re: Warranty
Eric, is the fabric torn on that jacket or is that the coating coming off? Those coated jackets don't last too long. The same thing happens with the marmot precips.

In GEAR » Time to upgrade my rain jacket...
February 18, 7:37pm

Re: Te Araroa - NZ South Island
Wow, that looks amazing... this definitely now on my list. What is the permit system like there? Do I need to have an itinerary and stay in certain places? Or can I just wander around and camp w...

In Post-Trip Reports » Te Araroa - NZ South Island
February 18, 5:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am