BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 101 - 110 of 1709 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...171

Forum » Thread

I bought a Bitteroot, must sell these .
bump

In Gear Swap » F.S. Puffy Puffy, who needs a Puffy
December 14, 8:41pm

Your Size
@ Eliot, I'm 5'9" and right now I weigh 182 lbs, If I were at my ideal weight 166 lbs the Golite jacket would probably fit. The Northface fits me well right now, the Golite is mo...

December 11, 9:19am

F.S. Puffy Puffy, who needs a Puffy
They'er so puffy they floated back to the top of the thread, WHOA!

December 11, 12:53am

Re: unloading a few things
The Trangia stove is sold, also the 1 of the Heineken cook sets is sold, still a few things left.

In Gear Swap » F.S. Time to unload a few things.
December 11, 12:40am

Re: yama special
I can make you one for around $40.00

In Gear Swap » WTB one man tarp
December 09, 7:12pm

Heiny stove
@ Bruce, which stove and pot, the first pic or the second. Jack

December 08, 8:46pm

Re: unloading a few things
Sorry about the price issue on the shoes. I went back and updated it. Thanks, and I have another person interested in the shoes also. Jack

December 08, 8:44pm

F.S. Time to unload a few things.
Just 2 items left. Lone Peak Altra shoes in a size 12 1/2 mens U.S. Worn a few times I just have to many shoes, I will also throw in a pair of Dirty Girl Gaiters that are lighting bolt neon gree...

December 08, 7:55pm

F.S. Puffy Puffy, who needs a Puffy, make an offer!
Lowered price or make me an offer, these need to go !!!!!!! I finaly bit the bullet and bought a Bitteroot on Golite's sale, now I really need to sell these 2 jackets, help me out people, ...

December 08, 7:02pm

Pillow
Max I can make you a syn. pillow that weighs 3-4 oz with the measurements being 12"x11" with about 4" loft. I'm also a crazy thrasher/side sleeper and this pillow works goo...

In GEAR » Best Down Pillow? High FP too soft?
December 07, 2:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.