BPL Community Profile

Jim MacDiarmid (jrmacd) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Jim MacDiarmid hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jim MacDiarmid has not added a biography yet.
CityNYC
StateNY
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Winter Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jim MacDiarmid

Showing 101 - 110 of 1079 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...108

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: FS: BPL Cocoon Hoody L and Pants XL NWT
PM Sent on Hoody.

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Cocoon Hoody L and Pants XL NWT
April 18, 8:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: What clothes do you bring?
Let's say you're expecting highs in the 40s, and lows down to 20, maybe expecting some precip. I'll list what I'd bring, as I have some comparable items: Worn: BPL Beartooth ...

In GEAR » What clothes do you bring?
March 16, 7:02pm

Re: Re: Re: snapped a gossamer gear lt4 pole...what to do?
Greg, I just checked my email that the replacement shaft was shipped 4/21/10. Almost 11 months ago to the day. I wonder what changed in 1 month's time. Maybe I had a good sob story?

In GEAR » snapped a gossamer gear lt4 pole...what to do?
March 16, 6:27pm

Re: snapped a gossamer gear lt4 pole...what to do?
I broke one of my LT4's 20 minutes into my first hike with them. I had a similar experience to most above. Sent and email to Grant with the story in the above link, and was told to contact Mik...

In GEAR » snapped a gossamer gear lt4 pole...what to do?
March 16, 5:19pm

Re: Rain gear
Another vote for something along the lines of a packa. I used Roger Caffin's MYOG Silnylon Mountain Poncho on my TRT hike last fall and really liked it. I made mine of of a unused Golite ...

In GEAR » Rain gear
March 12, 9:06am

Re: FS: Arcteryx and Icebreaker Jackets
bump for price/paypal policy adjustments.

In Gear Swap » FS: Arcteryx and Icebreaker Jackets
March 10, 4:12pm

Re: Lunches
Another vote for the snacking method. For my 'snacking', I used Hammer Nutrition Perpetuem powder for most of my daytime calorie intake during my TRT hike last fall, so I never had to stop...

In GEAR » What do you do for Lunch?
March 08, 1:26pm

Re: Re: Re: BPL Absaroka 50% off
I had the same thing happen as well. Disappeared as I got to the last checkout step. I dropped my credit card and that slowed me down. I think it was subconscious self sabotage on my part, as I ...

In Gear Deals » BPL Absaroka 50% off
March 08, 9:59am

FS: Arcteryx and Icebreaker Jackets
PM or email extrajimaccount-at-gmail.com with questions/interest. Paypal personal tab preferred so I can avoid fees. Stuff I'm looking for (trade + my or your cash, depending) Nunatak Al...

In Gear Swap » FS: Arcteryx and Icebreaker Jackets
March 07, 5:17am

Le forum de la randonnée légère ou ultra-légère
A link to this site was posted a few days ago in another thread, perhaps it would help.

In Philosophy & Technique » Hello all.
March 05, 6:51am

All Reader Reviews by Jim MacDiarmid

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gossamer Gear
I ordered a Gorilla backpack from Gossamer Gear. It's my first venture into UL packs. I ordered a medium, and after trying it on for a few days and not finding it completely comfortable, I worri...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 15, 5:39pm