BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J P hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 101 - 110 of 313 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: Using 10D inside & out on sleeping bags: Changes to lofting speed & ease of stuffing? Odd feeling material?
I would disagree with the Cuben baffles being an issue. The problem (which is minor) is getting air into and out of the quilt. If air is easier to get in and out of the bag from the outer shell the...

In GEAR » Using 10D inside & out on sleeping bags: Changes to lofting speed & ease of stuffing? Odd feeling material?
December 30, 11:16am

Re: zpacks not anymore
When did Zpacks switch from 7D to 10D? The one I have was made early last spring and feels very nice to the touch. My dogs quilt must have the 10D inner and was purchased this fall. There is a noti...

In GEAR » Using 10D inside & out on sleeping bags: Changes to lofting speed & ease of stuffing? Odd feeling material?
December 30, 12:39am

Re: Re: Re: Nuanced Details....
Alec, here are the pics of the modified Zpacks quilt I had them make. Similar to Enlightened Equipment. Giving you more options to ponder.

In GEAR » Quilt Suggestion for Newbie
December 29, 11:10pm

Re: Some quilt info...
Rakesh, all of my quilts have draw cords at the top. I never use the draw cord at the top since I like to spread out and sometimes sleep on my stomach with an arm under my pillow. I seldom ever cin...

December 29, 9:19pm

Re: Quilt Suggestion for Newbie
With using the base layers and down hooded jacket you should be fine using a quilt down to 20 degrees. The problem with quilts in cold weather is your shoulders get cold, but your jacket will offse...

December 29, 7:26pm

Re: Re: Westcomb Focus LT hoody - additional impressions
Curious if anyone else who bought this has any reviews or thoughts about it? The XL version I have came in at 10.4 ounces.

In GEAR » Westcomb Focus LT hoody - initial impressions
December 28, 2:02am

Darn Tough Socks
Dang it, double post.

In GEAR » Socks and trail runners
December 27, 3:51am

Darn Tough Socks
Andrew, I made the switch to Darn Tough socks last year for the backpacking I do. I like the Light Hiker Quarter Socks. These look to be this years model of what I used last year, and there current...

In GEAR » Socks and trail runners
December 27, 3:49am

Re: So, What did Santa Bring his Ultra Light Helpers this Year?
Westcomb Focus LT Hoody Montbell Alpine Light Parka

In GEAR » So, What did Santa Bring his Ultra Light Helpers this Year?
December 26, 8:49pm

From my iPhone
It works, no App needed.

In User Test Forum » Test - posting pic from iPad
December 24, 9:01am

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm