Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jane McMichen (jmcmichen) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Maine, DownEast Coast
About Me Jane McMichen has not added a biography yet.
CityJonesport
StateMe
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListNo Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jane McMichen

Showing 101 - 110 of 124 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

Mammut bag primer
Thanks Brett. I will continue to read everything I can get my hands on. This should help me figure out the relative temp ratings of a sleep system. Maine can be weird as far as weather - sunny and ...

In GEAR » is this lafuma brand bag ok?
February 02, 8:04am

Re: Bag Advice
Frank, thanks for your advice. I will take that into consideration as I put together my sleep system. Will polargard re-loft like down? And if so, what should I do to help maintain the loft?

January 29, 6:00pm

Donation & Bag advice
Brett, thank you very much for your donation as well as your research into sleeping bags. I really like the Lafuma Extreme 600 you posted. I think that's the one I'll aim for. It has a good...

January 29, 8:30am

OWARE
Joe, sorry for my ignorance but what is OWARE? I'd love to find places to buy these fabrics online - both cubin fiber and pertex actually. Any links or google-able business names greatly apprec...

In Make Your Own Gear » Spinn cloth bivy floor..
January 28, 9:58am

Re: Questions, Bag Cover, Media Code
Anitra, thanks for your questions and your well wishes. I'll try to answer everything, so here goes. 1. Yes, a lightweight, water resistant cover for the down bag. 2. SoBo.Ideal time wea...

January 28, 9:29am

Media Code
Hi Kirk, what do you google to get discount media codes? That sounds like a good thing to know!

January 27, 7:53pm

Re: Lafuma bag
Brett, thank you for your post. I do have a website for the project that contains a PayPal button to donate. If you and others would like to kick start the donations, that would be really great! He...

January 27, 11:52am

Re: Lafuma Bag
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the posts. Jaiden, I think it's great that you're getting back into it. I'm pretty much in the same boat - I have stuff for day trips but not really ...

January 27, 8:23am

Re: lafuma bag
Thanks for the post Stephen. I'm 5'4" and will look for a shorter bag. Campmor.com sounds good too. I don't have a bag cover for a down bag and feel I would need one in Maine. Weat...

January 26, 2:12pm

Optimal Gear List, Filming the AT
This gear list is for the Filming the AT project, beginning in 2007. Our gear has been chosen with the goal of keeping pack weight as low as possible, yet protecting our video cameras and offering ...

In Gear Lists » Optimal Gear List, Filming the AT
January 26, 2:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Jane McMichen

Jane McMichen has posted no reviews.