J W (jhaura) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale www.Trailability.com
About Me http://www.facebook.com/JhauraWachsman
CityOjai
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://Trailability.com
My PDF Gear ListJhaura's 3 Season, Sub-5, Updated Feb 16, 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J W

Showing 101 - 110 of 599 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...60

Forum » Thread

Rae Lakes Loop from Kearsarge (East Side) Sep 21-22
Thanks all. Found a friend to go...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Rae Lakes Loop from Kearsarge (East Side) Sep 21-22
September 19, 1:51pm

Re: NEW: LiteTrail Titanium Solid Fuel Cook System - sub-3 oz
Just a typo on the W x H, updated to L x H so 16" long, 2.84" tall.

In Gear Deals » NEW: LiteTrail Titanium Solid Fuel Cook System - sub-3 oz
September 17, 4:15pm

Waiting on trayed stoves to come in, for now, here is each item listed separately: 550 mL Titanium Cookpot with Lid Titanium Foil Windscreen Cuben Fiber Stuff Sack, Round Bottom Best, ...

September 17, 3:47pm

In Gear Swap » FS/TRADE: Kodak Zi8 Camcorder, 1080p, Black - Near New in Box
September 17, 1:11pm

Sold
Sold

In Gear Swap » FS: ZPacks Cuben Fiber Pack Liner - 100% Taped Construction
September 17, 1:09pm

Great, thank you all for the feedback and comments. We will offer it both ways at no additional cost. I'll order some tray version ones asap and then update the site with that option, so you...

September 16, 10:55pm

Re: Re: NEW: LiteTrail Titanium Solid Fuel Cook System - sub-3 oz
@--B.G.--, Thank you for taking a look at our cook system. I'm sure you would agree that fact trumps personal opinion? And the fact is that in the absence of the tray the water boils, jus...

September 16, 1:14pm

@Eugeneius thank you for the comment. Yes it's very integrated. I wanted to make a complete solution that a new ULer (who didn't have time to MYOG their own) could just grab and go. @mtw...

September 15, 1:56pm

Hi @JohnAbela! Thanks for the comments. 1. Windscreen uses a single paperclip (included). Because the windscreen is so short, only one is needed. We didn't tack it because there is some extr...

September 15, 11:56am

NEW: LiteTrail Titanium Solid Fuel Cook System - sub-3 oz
The LiteTrail Titanium Solid Fuel Cook System is here! A full featured sub-3 oz cook kit to rule them all. Features a 550 mL (18.5 oz) short and wide cookpot, titanium solid fuel stove, titanium...

September 14, 11:49pm

All Reader Reviews by J W

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
Just received these poles so this is a pre-trip review. Superb craftsmanship, super light and exactly what I would have made if I could do it myself. The adjustable mechanism is easy to use and ...

In Trekking Poles
July 04, 10:45pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip Pack
The perfect balance between light weight and durability with features like side pockets, padded shoulder straps and dyneema spectra grid fabric, all for under 10 oz. I have a second generation one,...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 25, 7:10pm

Patagonia Men's Wool 2 Crew long sleeve
I love this shirt more than any other I own. The only problem is the durability. I'm on my second one and have had numorous holes 1/8" to 1/4" in diameter pop up all over on both. Also, ...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
June 25, 11:43am

Adventure Medical Kits Heatsheets Emergency Bivvy
Rating 4/5 because the construction was under par. They use tape to form the bivy shape from a single piece of material. The tape job was sloppy with some holes in the bottom. Other than that a great ...

In First Aid and Survival Gear & Accessories
December 18, 12:05pm

Gossamer Gear
Thumbs up to GG. They don't make a lot of items, rather a few quality niche packs and other gear. I really like their sourcing of other industry items and presenting them for backpacking, such as the ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 29, 7:38pm

Gossamer Gear G6 Whisper
Initial Review Oct 2006: Out of the box I love it, light as a feather, VERY well made and sized perfect for my intended use. I really like the shape, it's like a slim aerodynamic sled. GG's products a...

In Backpacks - Frameless
October 16, 8:00pm

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
Just got mine in the mail and tinkered with it a bit. Like the previous reviewer, the rivet looks very suspect. I will write more after some use. Drilled the rivet out to remove the pan. The pan we...

In Stoves - Other
August 16, 8:03pm