BPL Community Profile

Jeroen Wesselman (jeroenman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Europe
About Me I started as an alpine climber, I did most of my climbing in the European Alps and some in New Zealand and recently some ice climbing in New Hampshire during holidays. I started backpacking while in New Zealand and backpacked exstensively in Europe, Patagonia and Nepal and in the US (VT and NH). I started as a lightweight backpacker for my Patagonia trip in 2002 and progressed from there to a more ultralight style. My favorite backpacking style is multi day trips in an alpine environment.
CityAmsterdam
CountryHolland

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeroen Wesselman

Showing 101 - 110 of 137 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

Arctic 1000 gear
I asked the same question about a week ago, so far no reaction. So far I can tell there have been no updates. I would love to hear more about the trek and the gear. Maybe Ryan sees this post ...

In GEAR » Arctic 1000 gear
August 29, 4:51am

Arctic 1000 updates?
I didn't know where to post this question, the Arctic 1000 site doesn't seem to get much traffic nowadays, so i will post this here. Will there be any updates on the Arctic 1000 trek? What gear ...

In GEAR » Arctic 1000 updates?
August 24, 1:34am

Black Diamond Megamid
Hi Adam, I have the BD megamid and I have used it in all kind of conditions and environments but mostly in alpine settings in the mountains in all seasons. The Mid (I can't speak of the Light) i...

In GEAR » Black Diamond Megamid/Megalight and bug advice
August 23, 1:47am

Your favorite Wind Shirt?
I like wind shirts and whatever the trip I always take one with me. Sofar I aquired 4 wind shirts (I bought them all on sale!!); GoLite Helios (poor breathability, good water resistance, full z...

In GEAR » Your favorite Wind Shirt?
August 18, 5:04am

Patagonia Sale
Patagonia has started with their summer sale; Houdini, Micro Puff P/O and Vest and much more. Very good mark downs especially on the Micro Puffs!

In Gear Deals » Patagonia Sale
August 15, 4:51am

New Cocoon products
Hello Ryan, thanks again, you can definitly count me in for a Cocoon Hoody and Cocoon pants. I missed out on the last batch of pants so I really want one for my winter trip in December. I love ...

In GEAR » New Cocoon Products this fall??
August 08, 2:38am

New Cocoon Products this fall??
Hello Ryan, thanks for the excellent pictures of the very exciting new Cocoon products. Considering all the excitment Cocoon products create on the forums can you say anything on production qua...

August 07, 1:31am

New Cocoon Products
Bummer, I am sure it is worth the wait. Thanks for your reply, they say patience is a virtue (and it doesn't weighs a gram)

August 02, 1:50pm

Marmot ION at Mountain Gear
Mountain Gear item # 203222 Ion Jacket - Men's Closeout - Marmot $65,- Not as cheap as at REI but in better colors and more sizes.

In Gear Deals » Marmot ION at Mountain Gear
August 02, 1:56am

Cocoon Pants
Hi Ryan, thanks for your reply. Are the regular products (the pants) still due for end of september or are they coming with the 2007 products?

August 02, 1:39am

All Reader Reviews by Jeroen Wesselman

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Arc'teryx Switchback Shirt
Not exactly known for (ultra) lightweight gear this one has won it's place in my lightweight kit list. It's a stretch windproof, water resistant pull over which is rather tight fitting. It weighs jus...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
August 10, 6:00am