BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 101 - 110 of 284 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...29

Forum » Thread

Adding hood to existing jacket...need to be pointed in the right direction
Heya Michael, How are you going with getting in contact with Ben? Also, Joe at Zpacks is usually happy to do just about anything and is very capable at working with synthetics too, you could pro...

In GEAR » Adding hood to existing jacket...need to be pointed in the right direction
February 09, 6:28pm

fixing them
Hi Mark, What is wrong with the Salomons? I recently managed to resole a pair of mine and they are working great again! Another little tip, if you get other shoes, it is often buying a spare...

In GEAR » Salomons??
February 09, 6:22pm

re: goosefeet cuben down pants and vbl socks
Awesome!!!

In GEAR » goosefeet cuben down pants and vbl socks
February 09, 6:19pm

Hoods
Hi Michael, I reckon a bunch of people would do that for you, the person that pops to mind first is Ben from Goosefeet. You should also consider a down hat (black rock) or balaclava (zpacks, ...

In GEAR » Adding hood to existing jacket...need to be pointed in the right direction
February 04, 1:36pm

Done
Managed to cut about 30g in the end. A full review can be found at: http://hiking26.blogspot.com.au/ Cheers, Jeremy.

In Make Your Own Gear » Turning a Rab xenon into a BPL cocoon hoody
February 03, 6:49pm

review
Hi Guys, I have just put up a quick review here: http://hiking26.blogspot.com.au/ In summary, a sweet sleeping bag, though takes a tiny bit to get used to. Cheers, Jeremy.

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bags
February 03, 6:48pm

Another perspective.
John's appraisal seems very close to mine so far. I have taken this guys out for a total of about 7 days now and have worn it about as many rain storms (a couple in backyard, a couple in the fo...

In GEAR » ZPacks Waterproof Breathable Cuben Fiber Rain Jacket
January 17, 1:28am

Seam sealing
I definately had some stitch induced stretch/rip on my zpacks hexamid after a couple of taught pitches, however the stitches haven't moved at all in the last couple of years after I seam sealed...

In GEAR » Wind Stress on Cuben
January 14, 4:22pm

Great
I have found them much better than boots for foot soreness. I have done plenty of 2 - 6 day hikes in a pair of salmon speed cross-2 without any pain and more recently with really light inov-8s. I d...

In GEAR » Any experiences with backpacking (multiday) in minimal shoes?
January 12, 7:15pm

30 pretty big
I have the 30, with belt pockets and chest pockets. It is usually a little big for what I need (Its really pretty big), but when using Mike C's cloud method a bit of extra space is not too much...

In GEAR » Zpacks Blast??
January 09, 3:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am