Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jaiden . (jaiden) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jaiden . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jaiden . has not added a biography yet.
StateMassachusetts

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jaiden .

Showing 101 - 110 of 159 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Re: Merino Wool L/S Zip
I can't comment on all of these, but I will give this observation. I have the smartwool *light*weight T shirt and the icebreaker skin 200 long sleeve zip. I wear a large, as I'm a stocky ...

In GEAR » Merino Wool L/S Zip
June 12, 7:56am

Re: Newb to hammocks - help!
Check out http://www.hammockforums.net/ I think the general consensus is that the JRB top/bottom quilts are the way to go, but don't take my word on it.

In GEAR » Newb to hammocks - help!
June 09, 11:35am

Re: Re: Re: FannyPack Ultralight
"I think there needs to be a handicapping system for base weights based on region! (I have had this in mind for awhile.)" Let's make those darn SUL fair-weather-dwellers carry bric...

In Gear Lists » FannyPack Ultralight
June 06, 6:01pm

Re: Wood gas stoves
Yes, I did read that page, but the stove in the pictures is very different. The zenstoves image shows all the airflow going upward, with extra air being added after the fuel and mixed in a high te...

In Make Your Own Gear » DIY BB aka Gasified Wood Stove
June 06, 5:58pm

paint?
I'm wondering whether a ceramic engine paint might be of use on the can to increase the lifetime. Some are good to very high temperatures, and I don't think there would be any problem with...

In Make Your Own Gear » DIY BB aka Gasified Wood Stove
June 06, 1:29pm

Re: Re: re:SLOW website
There was some internet weirdness today... This site can sometimes clue into what's going on: http://www.internettrafficreport.com/main.htm

In GEAR » SLOW website
June 05, 7:33pm

smartwool, ibex, tilley, thorlo, lots more
The Sock Company www.sockco.com has a lot of good deals on all kinds of socks, thermals, boots, hats, etc. A few are deep discounted, but most are about 20% off. Free shipping over $59. I have...

In Gear Deals » smartwool, ibex, tilley, thorlo, lots more
June 05, 7:26pm

Re: MB Thermawrap sizing
I'd think you'd be OK with the medium. I'm 5'6 and thankfully am back to 178 after being as high as 195. Even at 195 there was plenty of room underneath for layering. You might a...

In GEAR » Ideas for an cool weather layer for AT?
June 04, 12:40pm

Re: Ideas for a cool weather layer for AT?
Thought: is your sleep system down? if so you may want to go synthetic. Have you tried on the montbell gear? my thermawrap is a large , fits fairly snugly and I'm not huge. I guess you can...

In GEAR » Ideas for an cool weather layer for AT?
June 04, 6:17am

Re: Agg is classy
Another one here: I got a set, and one of the neoprene covers would NOT unzip... I finally got it open with pliers, ruining the zipper. AGG immediately sent me a new cover with a working zipper, ...

In GEAR » Antigravity Gear status
May 30, 6:48am

All Reader Reviews by Jaiden .

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
My neoprene pot cover had a bad zipper which was stuck closed. The folks at AGG sent me a replacement immediately with a prepaid return envelope so they could research what went wrong. I was very im...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 10, 9:35pm

Moosejaw the company
Got my gear two days after ordering exactly as it was described.

March 10, 9:32pm

Altrec.com
I got the gear exactly as described two days after ordering. Great price!

March 10, 9:30pm

C and C Outdoors
I ordered golite reed pants and a poncho tarp, and didn't hear from them for a week. I emailed and in a quick reply they said one item was backordered but would be in soon. I did get both items ...

February 26, 7:28am