BPL Community Profile

Ike Mouser (isaac.mouser) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ike Mouser hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ike Mouser has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ike Mouser

Showing 101 - 110 of 1099 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...110

Forum » Thread

Price drop on delorme
340 shipped Paypal

In Gear Swap » Delorme PN60W w/Spot $350 shipped
October 28, 8:12am

Winter waterproof foot system
Details: Injinji toesocks w/liner Non-waterproof trail runners ID shortie gaiters Hiking in november in virgina AT area High humidity in the south east I need a system that i can use to cro...

In GEAR » Winter waterproof foot system
October 28, 7:45am

Layering toe socks
I am considering wearing injinji synth/merino liner toesocks with thicker injinji merino toe socks on top this winter. Possibly also smartwool toe socks over injinji liners. I was wondering if an...

In GEAR » Layering toe socks
October 28, 7:39am

still
still for sale

October 26, 4:42pm

Delorme PN60W w/Spot $350 shipped
This is a Delorme Earthmate PN60w GPS w/Spot. The spot device is the updated one, the recalled one was sent back to delorme so you dont need to worry about that. It has been used on one three day...

October 25, 8:56am

To all
My GPS software, Topo 9.0 (delorme) is showing the distance at around 53 miles. Im guessing this is because the maps its using are outdated, meaning switchbacks have probably been added since then...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Recommend a section of the AT within 350 miles of kentucky
October 23, 8:16pm

both
Years ago a participant, now a spectator. Its the original sport, the first sport.

In Chaff » Football Lovin Ultalighters!
October 23, 8:13pm

sport
Every sport is an offshot of fighting, gladiator sport(mma/ufc). What i mean is france scores on germany in the world cup and screams at the goalie he just scored on. It is a primal urge, he real...

In Chaff » Football Lovin Ultalighters!
October 23, 7:55pm

Repairing Broken Gaiters
I have the ID event Shortie gaiters. They sturdy stretchy cord at the bottom, it has come open and exposed the insides multiple times. I repaired it with ductape but had to wrap it many times and...

In Make Your Own Gear » Repairing Broken Gaiters
October 23, 9:25am

accident
you could seriously hurt yourself with this thing as well, espeically considering your trying to myog it. If its strong enough to deter a bear, its strong enough to stop your heart. In the backco...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG <2lb Electric Bear Fence
October 22, 8:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Ike Mouser

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Eddie Bauer Downlight Medium Black
Mine weighs about 10oz. 2 oz more than my thermawrap, but may allow me to ditch the no-sniveller underquilt for a lighter alternative since i will need less insulation at night from this warmer jacke...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
September 13, 9:41am

Warbonnet BlackBird
The WBBB is the best piece of gear i own, hands down, i own the DBL layer 1.1, replaced the suspension webbing + tri rings with 16 feet of amsteel blue 7/64 whoppie slings on each side, give me 7 feet...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
September 14, 11:18am