Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 101 - 110 of 7471 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...748

Forum » Thread

Re: Etiquette - On the Forums, and Life in General
"If that's the way you're operating, it's time to change." +1

In Philosophy & Technique » Etiquette - On the Forums, and Life in General
June 11, 1:28pm

Re: "WTB: Nylofume Bags"
Troy - PM incoming.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Nylofume Bags
June 03, 7:22pm

Re: Bought more
"Please no further emails trying to "reserve"....I'll handle all of that when I create a FS post." Busted! Sorry.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Nylofume Bags
June 03, 5:49pm

Re: C&O Canal Towpath - Late July/Early Aug
no weight listed for shoes. you're really not going to need a compass. you may want a head net - skeeters and other flying infidels are plentiful in the summer.

In Gear Lists » C&O Canal Towpath - Late July/Early Aug
June 03, 4:18pm

Re: JMT
+1 to what Dave said.

In Gear Lists » C&O Canal Towpath - Late July/Early Aug
June 03, 3:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Granite Falls, WA
I've been hearing good things about Bellingham. Will be driving to Mt. Vernon and Bellingham on Saturday to check them out.

In Chaff » Granite Falls, WA
June 03, 1:34pm

Re: Re: AT supported record attempt - Scott Jurek
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=103702

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » AT supported record attempt - Scott Jurek
June 03, 10:35am

Re: Anyone have any experience with a Ruta Locura Pentamid
I had an RL cuben pyramid with small stove. It was very well made, a sweet setup. I sold it because I don't ever base camp in winter, I only bought it because I wanted to see what it looked lik...

In GEAR » Anyone have any experience with a Ruta Locura Pentamid
June 02, 7:49pm

Re: when the world of high fashion and technical outerwear intersect many times
Hulk need warmth! Hulk happy...

In GEAR » when the world of high fashion and technical outerwear intersect many times
June 02, 5:17pm

Re: Re: Re: New bike
Jordo, I already love this bike. Craftsmanship is incredible - so it's a beautiful looking bike, even at very close inspection. It's also the first bike that I had built to my specs from...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » New bike
June 01, 1:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am