BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 101 - 110 of 6610 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...661

Forum » Thread

Got a dog? Got a GoPro?
Then you obviously need this! http://www.wired.com/2014/08/gopro-fetch-dog-harness/

In Chaff » Got a dog? Got a GoPro?
August 27, 3:29pm

Re: Re: Bumping Not Allowed People
The easy answer, really, is to move gear swap off the main page, like they did with chaff. Not quite sure why they haven't yet, well, except, you know, the seeming symbiotic relationship betwee...

In Gear Swap » Bumping Not Allowed People
August 27, 12:12pm

Re: Re: Re:
"But we'd still be involved." And we'd be able to use our drinking water as fuel! Win Win with fracking!

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
August 25, 8:29pm

Re: Troublemakers.
"Cut off the head of the thing and it'll just grow a new head. " Very true. And, increasingly, other than at the edges, there isn't much to distinguish between the various head...

In Chaff » America the Troublemaker?
August 25, 6:37am

Re: Re: Troublemakers.
"but the good news is that I'll start a cat meme thread to bring the universe back in order." Can't see the forest for the trees, can you. It's the fricking cat memes that ...

August 25, 6:30am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: America the Troublemaker?
"I don't see the criticism of Obama" Cornel West does. "So that’s my first question, it’s a lot of ground to cover but how do you feel things have worked out since then...

August 24, 7:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fastest Known Times (FKT)
You're a good egg, Chad. Thanks!

In On the Web » Fastest Known Times (FKT)
August 22, 7:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fastest Known Times (FKT)
[List of really short marriages] Sigh, I'll never be best at anything......

August 22, 7:02pm

Re: Fastest Known Times (FKT)
I actually thought I had an FKT once, but then I read about someone who's first marriage was shorter than mine...

August 21, 9:37pm

Re: OT-SHEP14
Some of those pics bring back some pretty good memories Tom. Gotta get back up there with you some day.

In User Test Forum » OT-SHEP14
August 21, 6:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am