BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 101 - 110 of 601 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...61

Forum » Thread

Does anybody use the MLD Speedmid?
I've been considering a MLD Speedmid for a few years now but can't find much info about it online. Does anybody use one and want to give may any advice? How does it compare the Trailstar....

In GEAR » Does anybody use the MLD Speedmid?
July 12, 6:25am

Re: Summer blanket
I'm guessing its more like 50 degrees. I have the 40 degree prodigy and it has 4 oz Apex. The summer quilt has 3.3 oz high loft. I doubt it's as warm as Apex.

In Gear Deals » enLIGHTened equipment IN STOCK
July 02, 6:51pm

SL3 pole height
How tall does the pole need to be to pitch the Golite SL3? I'm considering getting one and am trying to make a pole jack.

In GEAR » SL3 pole height
July 02, 6:06pm

Cheap funnel and some coffee filters
Just use a cheap small funnel and put a paper filter in it. Pour hot water over the grounds. When finished, throw the filter in the fire.

In GEAR » how to cut coffee weight
June 09, 4:31pm

Got mine
Thanks Kat! I received mine today and I love it. I highly recommend Kat's hats to everyone. It's very light too!

In Gear Deals » Selling my stock of hand knitted beanies
June 03, 6:57pm

Cheap Blue Tarp
Go to Harbor Freight and get a cheap blue tarp. 5x7 is about $3.00 and the 8x10 is about $6.00. Play around with them in your back yard for a while and then make your decision on a more expensive...

In GEAR » Tarp Size
May 30, 12:39pm

I'll take # 6. PM on the way.

In Gear Deals » Selling my stock of hand knitted beanies
May 29, 7:02pm

WTB: Golite SL3 Tarp
Looking for a SL 3 to try out. Doesn't have to be perfect. I only need the tarp and pole or a pole jack. Looking to spend around $100. PM me if anybody has one.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite SL3 Tarp
May 26, 7:26pm

Re: FS: Mens Medium Marmot Ion Windshirt
New price...$35.

In Gear Swap » FS: Mens Medium Marmot Ion Windshirt
April 20, 5:10pm

Apple's website
You can get a refurbished one from Apple's website for $149. Their refurbished stuff is basically new. http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipod

In Gear Swap » WTB: Newer Ipod Touch w/ Wifi and / or Bad Elf GPS Dongle for Ipod Touch for PCT Thru
April 16, 7:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.