BPL Community Profile

Huzefa Siamwala (huzefa) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Huzefa Siamwala hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Huzefa Siamwala has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListN/A

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Huzefa Siamwala

Showing 101 - 110 of 1173 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...118

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Inner vs Outter
I think it can work. WP outer, breather inner. But you need to wear a VB clothing inside. Disclaimer: I am actually planning to sell this system. See my post in Gear Deals for the quilts. VB clo...

In GEAR » Synthetic Quilts and Sleeping Bags
March 04, 4:47pm

VaprLoft Quilts
My goal: To offer the best vapor barrier synthetic quilts on the market. Specification Shell: 10D high water/wind resistant fabric, black Insulation: 5oz Climashield Apex Inner: SevenD-S, ...

In Gear Deals » VaprLoft Quilts - M50/Apex/SevenDS
March 04, 10:59am

The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear.
Below are some further thoughts on minimalist footwear options. Key pieces: Fleece- RbH socks Leather- feelmax kuuva (n/a - in production) Foam- custom 4mm intuition boot (n/a - custom) Ne...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear.
March 03, 4:53pm

update
I received the intuition liners. The company actually sent me 3 pair at no cost. I am really sad to report that they dont fit well by themselves. (They may be good once heat molded and worn inside ...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear.
February 24, 10:48am

Re: Average nylon tent fly life at Everest Base Camp
Richard, how much would aluminized coating help to increasing the life of nylon fly?

In Editor's Roundtable » Storm Resistance of Ultralight Shelters: Part 1, Introduction
February 21, 6:25am

White 120gm merino tshirt £14.99
http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/CLPXMBL120/planet-x-100-merino-base-layer-120gm

In Gear Deals » White 120gm merino tshirt £14.99
February 17, 5:11am

Re: Mosquito
Interesting. But supplex has a tight weave which is mosquito- proof. So the color choice is more to do with aesthetic which is important because I will be living in it for months.

In GEAR » Clothing color choice
February 13, 1:32am

Re: Re: Is cotton best in hot weather?
I think it's more important to have loose fitting, quick drying clothing. Wet cotton will stick/ cling to the skin acting as a wet suit plus reduce air movement underneath your clothing.

In GEAR » Is cotton best in hot weather?
February 13, 1:24am

Re: "The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear."
Hi Derek, glad to see you back. thin sock + plastic bag + thick socks + plastic bag + thin sock + shoes. Too complex, no? You should consider intuition liners. One shoes can replace 6 layers ye...

February 11, 11:31am

Re: Re: Clothing color choice
That's good. Anyone else likes it? What color would you buy if you had a choice?

In GEAR » Clothing color choice
February 10, 4:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Huzefa Siamwala

Huzefa Siamwala has posted no reviews.