Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 101 - 110 of 368 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...37

Forum » Thread

RE: Prefilter dilema?
Scott, I can personally recommend the siltstopper with your setup. I've been using it on my last couple of trips and it has kept the water flowing nicely. I even added some carbon inside of the...

In GEAR » Prefilter dilema?
February 21, 5:34am

Revelation
It's funny to read the support group posts in this thread...I'm also a member since Feb. 2nd :)

In Gear Deals » enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165
February 19, 8:21am

RE:Sleeping bag advice
Peter, I know you asked for sleeping bag advice but are you willing to try the quilt route? Enlightened Equipment has their 20 degree Revelation X models under $200 at the moment. Apologies if y...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag advice
February 17, 12:51pm

RE: Durability
I think for rain that lasts for days the main issue with driducks would be the fabric wetting out. Event or Goretex would have an advantage here. I agree that the durability concerns are exaggerate...

In GEAR » is this the driducks classic?
February 14, 4:01pm

RE:is this the driducks classic?
I ended up with the emergency poncho instead. It is thinner and lighter. I figured that I would go with it since I would only take it when I didn't expect a lot of rain. Mine weighs 2.8 oz. The...

February 14, 1:10pm

RE: Groundsheet
Travis, Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to seeing the pics

In GEAR » revelation x colors
February 14, 11:51am

RE: durability of O.P. Saks?
Interesting. That makes me think that I will be OK even with the small pinholes in the bag. It isn't like I don't smell while I am out there

In GEAR » durability of O.P. Saks?
February 14, 11:33am

RE:is this the driducks classic?
Tyler, I think the plastic poncho option would work. I just can't get myself to use a non-breathable poncho for some reason. I know they would have venting at the arms and neck but to me I w...

February 14, 10:43am

RE: Groundsheet
Travis, That's an interesting idea on the groundsheet. That sounds like a good idea to add some extra warmth inside a net tent too. What do you think the final weight will be?

In GEAR » revelation x colors
February 14, 9:58am

RE: is this the driducks classic?
Tyler, I saw a pair of the driducks duralite the other day in person. They are considerably thicker and they do seem to weigh a lot more. They do look a lot better than my gray DD trail suit tho...

February 14, 9:54am

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.