BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 101 - 110 of 354 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...36

Forum » Thread

RE:Car sun shades as sleeping matts in fall / winter?
Did anyone ever measure the r-value for the car sunshades? I am thinking of trying this for some extra insulation under my neoair on an upcoming trip

In GEAR » Car sun shades as sleeping matts in fall / winter?
February 07, 8:40am

RE: GG
Thanks Anthony! I'm sending you an email now

In Gear Swap » WTB: Thinlight or other EVA foam pads
February 05, 3:55pm

RE:Quilts: Katabatic vs Enlightened
I like that Enlightened uses the Karo baffles to stop shifting of down. This was one of the reasons that I just purchased a quilt from Tim.

In GEAR » Quilts: Katabatic vs Enlightened
February 05, 3:29pm

WTB: Thinlight or other EVA foam pads
I'm about to order an EVA - thinlight style pad but I wanted to check with everyone here before I did. I'm looking for 1/8 and 1/4 size pads. Full length if possible but I'm open to dis...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Thinlight or other EVA foam pads
February 05, 3:24pm

Exodus FS update
Just wanted to update this thread with my thoughts on the Exodus FS so far. I posted in this link: BPL Link

In GEAR » MLD Exodus S, Any Reviews?
February 01, 4:16pm

RE:ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
Just wanted to update on my usage of my Exodus FS. I love this pack! Definitely fits my gear and packing style better than my SMD Traveler. I've been out with it for the past 3 weekends for day...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
February 01, 4:13pm

Tamiami
Another vote for the Columbia Tamiami shirts. The shirts run extremely large. I'm normally a medium and the small is almost too big for me

In GEAR » more breathable hiking shirts?
January 26, 12:17pm

Coghlan's
I'm using the Coghlan's one myself right now. It seems to match up so far with an indoor/outdoor digital thermometer that I have. Weighs one ounce and I think that it was $10 when I bought it

In GEAR » Ultralight thermometer?
January 22, 5:42pm

Lightweight Camp Stool
Doug, I was curious to find out if you used your camp stool any more and if it seemed to work out well for you. Any major problems or things that you would change? I do carry my REI camp stool s...

In GEAR » Cricket door, camp stool, just because....
January 22, 5:33pm

Duomid or notch
Thanks for that video Franco. I'm trying to decide between the SS1 and duomid. It appears that the SS1 has considerable amount of extra room compared to the notch.

In GEAR » Duomid or notch?
January 20, 6:41am

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.