Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Keith F (hamerica) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Virginia
About Me Keith F has not added a biography yet.
CityAshburn
StateVA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListSolo Lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Keith F

Showing 101 - 110 of 203 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Arcteryx Theta AR Jacket
Fall 2009 Arcteryx Theta AR Jacket - black, large - excellent condition - $250 or best offer

In Gear Swap » Arcteryx Theta AR Jacket
February 06, 6:38pm

Re: Zpacks
Doug, check out this thread http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=58665

In GEAR » Bivy sack
February 04, 12:46pm

Zpacks
Joe at Zpacks will make you anything you want. He does not have any on his site but just send him a message. Prices are reasonable and he does a great job.

In GEAR » Bivy sack
February 03, 1:49pm

Re: Re: No Cone
Yes hardware cloth is wire mesh, I don't know why they call it that. Sorry, I did not take any pictures.

In GEAR » Jetboil Sol Ti pot with Caldera Cone
February 02, 8:09pm

No Cone
I made a hardware cloth pot stand which was 1.75" over the 12/10 stove and did some tests without the cone. Snow Peak Pot Boil time: no boil Total burn: 7:03 Jetboil Pot Boil time: ...

February 02, 5:00pm

Silicone bands
Trail Designs has the bands, they are for a fosters keg so they are pretty tight on the jetboil. I don't think it will slip under normal conditions.

February 01, 8:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: More Tests
Fair enough Nigel.

February 01, 7:17pm

Re: Re: More Tests
Nigel, the problem with ditching the cutout is that you won't be able to use it in wood burning mode. You would have no place to feed the wood in unless you made some sort of removable cover.

February 01, 5:13pm

More Tests
I did a few more tests today placing the pot at at different heights and I also tried covering the handle cutout to see if that would make any difference. Here are the results: JB Pot Raised 2&q...

February 01, 4:32pm

Re: Jetboil Sol Ti pot with Caldera Cone
I'm not suggesting that anyone use a jetboil pot with a cone, I just figured since I happened to have a cone that fit I would try it out. I'll probably never use this combination in the fie...

January 31, 8:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Keith F

Keith F has posted no reviews.