BPL Community Profile

Gregory Petliski (gregpphoto) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Gregory Petliski hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Gregory Petliski has not added a biography yet.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://gregpphoto.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Gregory Petliski

Showing 101 - 110 of 208 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

OR
I have an OR sun runner hat with the lawrence of arabia style cloth in the back. Its removable though, so it turns into a regular baseball hat. WITH the cloth attached its 2.8 oz so maybe worth a l...

In GEAR » Find me some 1oz baseball hat competition...
June 07, 10:24am

Re: The over use of lighters
I don't know what gargantuan forces you are applying to your lighters but unless I'm actually trying to break it, it won't break. Itd be like saying "whats up with relying on water...

In GEAR » The over use of lighters
June 07, 10:19am

Holga
Get a holga or a diana. Plastic, weighs like 6 ounces, costs $30 and shoots film!!

In GEAR » ul camera
June 04, 9:35am

Re: Windshell + rain jacket
"Unless maybe you're hiking hard and it's blowing like crazy, cold enough to need SOMETHING but not pouring rain...I sure like not getting sweat soaked..." If its that cold and...

In GEAR » Windshell + rain jacket or just rain jacket?
May 31, 1:04pm

re
@ Matthew: Thats what I thought, what between the goretex and DWR and all. But I do agree with both of you in that a wind jacket is redundant, especially for a long term hike, no sense carrying bot...

May 30, 8:24pm

Windshell + rain jacket or just rain jacket?
I'm weighing the pros and cons of each setup and wanted some input from those who may have experience with either or both. A windshell and a separate rain jacket offers more versatility, I woul...

May 30, 11:26am

Shoes - 2 big issues
#1 Heel fit. It always feels as though my heel is slipping up and down, no matter what shoes I try on, no matter what lacing style I try, no matter how many dr. scholls heel lifts I try. #2 dur...

In GEAR » Shoes - 2 big issues
May 28, 7:22pm

Diet for 3+ month hike! input welcome
Hello all, heres my sitch: Will be hiking continuously from June 7 to mid August, roadtrip with pops from mid August to early September, then ADK for a month. So its 2.5 months on, 3 weeks off (sti...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Diet for 3+ month hike! input welcome
May 05, 6:02pm

re
"Because I've gotten my pack weight so low, it allows me to carry more ______" Iron weights.

In Philosophy & Technique » Fill in the Blank!
May 05, 4:01pm

Re: Hitchhiking
"Hitchhiking naked under a poncho- do you get many rides that way?" Haha ok, correction, I HIKE mostly naked under the poncho, but I keep my t-shirt on if I'm trying to get rides.

In Philosophy & Technique » Dealing with an all-day spring deluge
May 01, 12:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Gregory Petliski

Gregory Petliski has posted no reviews.