Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 101 - 110 of 5755 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...576

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Excuse me but....
And I see "Terry Sparks" has been MIA for a year. It's the "sea gull" approach ... ... fly over, shit on someone, and fly away.

In Philosophy & Technique » SPOT Celebrates 1,000 Rescues in Canada
April 01, 6:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: High standard and Grace
I cleared cache, and that fixed it. I see the kitten now. ... end drift.

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 01, 5:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: High standard and Grace
Sorry about the thread drift. I'm surprised is all. It's unsettling to realize that what I'm seeing is not what is being presented. (How's that for revelation?) I'll take...

April 01, 5:01pm

Re: Re: High standard and Grace
When I look at one of Justin's posts I see this image for the current avatar - Yet, with some undisclosed magic, I find this image associated with his posts - Do others see a black ...

April 01, 4:45pm

Re: tenkara rod
"I recommend furled lines for beginners as they are generally easier to cast." Furled lines may be easier to cast, but harder to keep off the water which 1) makes strike detection ...

In Fishing » Which Tenkara Rod?
April 01, 3:59pm

Re: Free Masons
nm. thread confusion ...

April 01, 8:37am

Re: Re: Re: Water filter for herbicide/pesticide/fertilizer?
In my post above I wondered if the First Need used the same media as the Seagul, for which there is a Products Data Sheet. I got a reply from General Ecology and the Answer is Yes - "In re...

In GEAR » Water filter for herbicide/pesticide/fertilizer?
April 01, 7:42am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Alcohol Fuel Testing
^^^ Instant-read Thermometers And use it! Don't just look at the moving water and say "good enough". Sheesh.

In GEAR » Alcohol Fuel Testing
March 31, 7:39pm

First Date
A First Date. And I'll bet it won't be the last.

In Chaff » First Date
March 31, 7:04pm

Re: Re: Re: ultralight packing and dogs
"... PERFECT recall ..." +1 Our dog knows to return to us when hearing or seeing a car (we walk on country roads), and when seeing a stranger on the trail. She gets it right about 9...

In GEAR » ultralight packing and dogs
March 31, 6:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm