Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Lewis (gpl916) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale PNW
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking. I did some in high school, which was a long time ago, and just started again. I find that the UL style blends with many of my interests which include adventure racing, mountain biking,road biking, kayaking, sailing, and of course backpacking. I like to think of myself as an adventurer rather than one hobby or another. Of course, the kids have kept that in check over the last few years. I have some catching up to do!
CityKirkland
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.kirkland360.com
My PDF Gear ListGrand canyon four day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Lewis

Showing 101 - 110 of 226 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...23

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: list
Thanks Greg, I will add the items you suggested. Do you carry any stakes, or just use rocks? I don't think mine would work in too much rock. I may add some accelerade for the salt/ electroly...

In Gear Lists » Grand Canyon list
March 11, 11:04am

list
Okay- it's in my profile now. Greg

March 10, 9:11pm

Grand Canyon list
Hi all, I am looking for suggestions on my Grand Canyon gear list. It is a four day hike on the Thunder River Trail from May 5th to the 9th. I have never hiked in the desert (or uploaded a gear ...

March 10, 9:02pm

re; SA ul
Hey Mark, I would like to UL back pack in SA. Does that count? Actually I may come over in the next year. A buddy of mines brother moved over and so I may get to come over with him. Greg

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » South African UL backpackers
March 10, 12:48pm

Re; Ion
There are two Ions on eBay right now. Greg

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite Ion (Medium or Large only)
March 10, 10:54am

re;Eric
Hi Eric, I replied to your pm with the info. Thanks, Greg

In Gear Swap » Thermawrap Jacket- L
March 09, 3:51pm

re; bumo
bumpity bump. gl

In Gear Swap » Thermawrap Jacket- L
March 09, 2:33pm

Titan Kettle
I recieved the kettle a few days ago. Thanks, greg

In Gear Swap » odds & ends
March 09, 2:32pm

re; David
Thanks for the reply. I will try to find a store with them in stock to try. Greg

In Philosophy & Technique » Minimal hiking shoes
March 08, 8:49pm

re;training
I don't usually carry heavy loads to train. But this year I am summiting Rainier (if all goes well) so I will be carrying heavier loads of up to about 40 pounds on Si. Greg

In Philosophy & Technique » do you train for backpacking? How?
March 08, 8:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Lewis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I would caution anyone doing business with this company. I ordered a GoLight Ion on 2/18. They ran my card on 2/19. They didn't call until a week later and said that it was no longer available...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 05, 5:31pm