Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nancy Twilley (goodcaver2) - BPL Guest

My Locale STL
About Me Hello! I love to do pretty much everything you can do outdoors, especially cave. I grew up in Tennessee, live temporarily in St. Louis for school, and hope to move out West when I am finished in 2011. Thanks for reading!
CitySaint Louis
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nancy Twilley

Showing 101 - 110 of 153 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

rip repair
+1 on the patch.

In Make Your Own Gear » Repairing nylon windshirt
February 13, 12:31pm

packs
They both look really nice! Good luck on the AT!

In Make Your Own Gear » First 2 MYOG Packs
February 11, 8:07am

thanks again!
Heyyy you guys are so nice. I got my X-pac from Rockywoods. Don't know any other place you can get it really but there probably is one! I realize that picture makes it look like the pack...

In Make Your Own Gear » A pretty "loud" first myog pack
February 06, 12:43am

new zems
Sweet -- thanks for the weight chart, I've been wondering about their "shoes." They're coming out with some new models which look even more promising to my eye: especially the Ze...

In Make Your Own Gear » Camp shoes
February 04, 2:22pm

pack
You know this might be out of left field as a pack suggestion, but you could try a Granite Gear Nimbus Ozone. The lowest torso adjustment on it is 14 inches, which is smaller than almost all other...

In Gear Swap » Gear for my Young Daughter
February 02, 12:46pm

webbing
Well, the nylon webbing should do it. Dumb question but, are you sure you're using 3/4 inch ladderlocs with the 3/4 inch webbing and not 1 inch ladderlocs? Also: you'd be surprised how th...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Pack straps frustation
February 02, 11:24am

thanks!
Glad people seem to like the "joker" scheme. Not for everyone, I am sure ... @Ken: volume is like 2100 cubic inches + pockets, and weight right now is 15.2 ounces

February 01, 7:37pm

A pretty "loud" first myog pack
Since we've been snow and ice bound here all day, I had a chance to finish up my first MYOG pack. It's a pretty basic design -- four panels + bottom out of lime green X-Pac + a 9 inch purp...

February 01, 6:14pm

roll top
Hey James: I shortened the extension collar on my granite gear ozone pack. It was super annoyingly long for me. If the closure system is the same on the Vapor Trail, and it looks like it is, t...

In Make Your Own Gear » Granite Gear Roll Top Mod?
January 31, 9:45am

fill power?
Probably not high enough fill power for you, but I do have about that much of 750 down I'd be happy to sell.

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1-2 Ounces of Down
January 29, 9:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Nancy Twilley

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Western Mountaineering Tamarack
No reviews on the Tamarack yet so I'm giving my first impressions. After I use it a few times I intend to come back and add further thoughts on performance. Since it's a Western Mountaineeri...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 17, 4:22pm