BPL Community Profile

Thomas Gauperaa (gauperaa) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Norway
About Me 37 years old. Working as an interaction designer. Interested in hiking, photography, coffee, hifi and more. On a quest to learn skills needed to be comfortable and safe in the outdoors, and to figure out how I function when hiking long trips alone.
CityOslo
CountryNorway
My Website URLhttp://goinglighter.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thomas Gauperaa

Showing 101 - 110 of 186 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Re: Driducks - Sizing Madness
They definitely run large. I normally wear medium and sometimes large, but went for small with the driducks. It still looks baggy, but that's how they're cut. I have some pictures in the fi...

In GEAR » Driducks - Sizing Madness
February 22, 4:12am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bug Net
Maybe parts of the instructions for the MYOG Spinnshelter bathtub floor may be of use? http://www.gossamergear.com/gossamergear/images/myog/Spinnshelter_bathtub_floor.pdf

In Make Your Own Gear » Bug Net
February 09, 6:04am

Re: Re: Best stuffsack design?
Tim, can you post a picture of one of those?

In Make Your Own Gear » Best stuffsack design?
February 08, 1:41am

Best stuffsack design?
What do you think is the best stuffsack design in terms of usability, durability, easy of constrution etc? I've made a couple from the Jay Ham 5 yards to SUL series, as well as a couple usin...

In Make Your Own Gear » Best stuffsack design?
February 07, 3:14pm

Re: Finished Rain Jacket
Nice work Tom.

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished Rain Jacket
February 07, 3:07pm

Re: Y-Strap
Steve, very nice :). I will consider adding it after testing the default setup on the trail

In Make Your Own Gear » G4 finished
January 28, 8:25am

Re: G4 Finished
Thanks for all the feedback. Tom, have you tried yours on the trail yet? The y-strap is a nice touch - I thought about doing it myself, but got a bit impatient at the end ;)

January 28, 1:43am

Re: Re: Re: Help with Bivy Yardage
+1 looks great

In Make Your Own Gear » Bivies
January 27, 6:10am

WTB: The Ray-Way Tarp Book
Must be willing to ship to Norway.

In Gear Swap » WTB: The Ray-Way Tarp Book
January 27, 5:04am

Re: Re: g4 finished
Joe, thanks, cool that you're getting into MYOG. Trust me - it is highly rewarding !

January 27, 3:34am

All Reader Reviews by Thomas Gauperaa

Thomas Gauperaa has posted no reviews.