Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey Kuchera (frankenfeet) - BPL Guest

My Locale Great Lakes
About Me - Venture Crew Committee
- ME-GA 2005
- Ultralighter (sometimes)Heavy Hauler (sometimes)
- WFA & CPR trained
- Hiker Trash
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey Kuchera

Showing 101 - 110 of 511 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...52

Forum » Thread

Appy quality worries me.
Mark I find the anecdote about the cat likely micturating on a shelter that the Appy folks mailed out to you to be a bit unsettling. That incident coupled with the grommet construction and the fact...

In GEAR » Appy Trails shelters anyone?
June 21, 8:39am

Stovejack.
I just got done looking at Ed's post about the shelter at 24 hr campfire and I don't believe that his prototype has the stovejack although the stovejack will be an available option when the...

June 21, 8:32am

Thanks again.
Thanks Mark and Scott. Have you guys had any problems with durability of the Appy or is it holding up well? Specifically I guess I am interested in the grommets since another BGT tester named Pat M...

June 21, 8:05am

Thanks.
Thanks David will do.

June 20, 11:29pm

Appy Trails shelters anyone?
Stumbled across these on ebay and then googled up their website Appy Trails I did a cursory search of the forums here at BPL and found one user review by Scott Lehr. Only about nine posts came...

June 20, 11:13pm

Re Thanks.
No problem Eric. I still can't find any specific information about the proprietary weather edge laminate that Eddie Bauer is using for these jackets.

In GEAR » Eddie Bauer WPB laminate??
June 20, 8:10pm

Re Eddie Bauer WPB laminate.
I copied and pasted the information below from the Eddie Bauer website. "The first number in its 20,000/25,000 rating is the waterproofness: The fabric can withstand 20,000 mm of water su...

In GEAR » Eddie Bauer WPB laminate??
June 20, 7:12pm

Shangrila 3 Still for sale.
I was going to buy the Shang this afternoon but then I changed my mind. I am bumping this back up to the top for the seller since it is still available. I apologize for any inconvenience. Best R...

In Gear Swap » GOLITE Shangri-la 3 FS
June 18, 9:16pm

Definitely fish worthy.
David definitely fish worthy. I gave it a shot but I just couldn't find an appropriate fish picture for this thread. We need Ben Tang's services again. He always seems to come thru with th...

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Lightweight Backpacking & Camping
June 18, 4:59pm

Gonna pass on the Shang.
Edit- changed my mind I am gonna take a pass on the Shang.

In Gear Swap » GOLITE Shangri-la 3 FS
June 18, 2:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey Kuchera

Jeffrey Kuchera has posted no reviews.