Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Raquel Rascal (flutingaround) - BPL Guest

My Locale Rocky Mtn. West
About Me An outdoors girl in Denver, CO. I have a love for skiing, snowshoeing and backpacking and want to venture into other mountain sports--backcountry skiing? I just took a winter camping course with the CMC last year. I have started to get back pain with a heavier load, so I want to lighten up and meet others in my area with the same mentality.
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Raquel Rascal

Showing 101 - 110 of 247 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...25

Forum » Thread

Hi Ben, yes I hike in them. They are great to layer over a base layer. You could probably find some great deals online today on Columbia fleece pants. REI fleece pants are nice too.

In GEAR » fleece pants
November 26, 9:22am

Brother Sewing Machine $50 @ Walmart
Walmart is running a sale on this Brother machine for $50 free shipping. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?dest=9999999997&product_id=22025146&sourceid=40380762723094412230&...

In Gear Deals » Brother Sewing Machine $50 @ Walmart
November 26, 8:19am

hmm.
The agnostic in me thinks "whatever. not likely there is a REAL santa claus". But in the mythical land of Christmas and candy canes, I would ask Santa for a Hilleberg Soulo. Yah, that wou...

In Chaff » Christmas wish list
November 26, 8:05am

not sure if this qualifies
But I bought a pair of Columbia microfleece pants for $10 at my local Ross store in Denver. They are very light, a nice thin layer.

In GEAR » fleece pants
November 26, 7:58am

New Balance shoe sale
I picked up the $25 shipped trail runners WT411 deal they are running today @ Joe's New Balance Outlet. http://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/ If you go through Ebates- you will get a 5% p...

In Gear Deals » New Balance shoe sale
November 24, 9:17am

trail runners
I picked up a pair of Women's La Sportiva Raptors on STP today for $42. Those might be worth a look. I used the 45% link they sent in the mail this morning. For the down piece, I really lik...

In GEAR » I need your help picking out gear for my beloved girlfriend!
November 23, 3:11pm

@ Don
Is this the product you are talking about? http://www.amickssuperstore.com/Arborist_Samson_Zing_It_2_2mm_180ft_Throwing_Line_p/arborist%20samson%20zing-it%202.2mm.htm Seems like a good price...

In GEAR » New line for bear bagging
November 23, 9:38am

Brand recommendation?
Can anyone recommend a good brand of maltodextrin powder that mixes well with cold stream water?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Awesome Maltodextrin Deal
November 23, 8:57am

deals
I just wanted to point out that if you are looking at the Bitteroot, then consider the RAB Infinity as an alternative. It has a better hood with a more technical cut. It is possible to get it a...

In Gear Deals » Golite Bitterroot 850 Fill Down Jacket $149.99
November 22, 10:49am

browser issues
Thanks for the heads up. I had a couple coupon codes from them from the past (they give you a coupon code if you sign up for their newsletter)- but none of the codes would apply to their sale items...

In Gear Deals » I/O Merino Black Friday Sale
November 22, 8:10am

All Reader Reviews by Raquel Rascal

Raquel Rascal has posted no reviews.