Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Febbo (febbom) - BPL Guest

My Locale Michael Febbo hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Febbo has not added a biography yet.
CityDelaware Water Gap
StatePA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Febbo

Showing 101 - 110 of 248 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...25

Forum » Thread

Micropuff baggier
I have the older Hooded Mircopuff and DAS with the Delta fill, both in medium. Perhaps they have changed the sizing, but my Mircopuff is significantly baggier in fit when compared to the DAS. I ...

In GEAR » Sizing the DAS parka
January 15, 10:53am

my approach
I carry separate rock shoes if the trip involves a long approach and I will be leading 5th class rock (if I am following easy 5th, I can wear approach shoes and hang if needed). Think a hike into C...

In GEAR » Rock and snow climbing shoes - two pair?
January 09, 6:05pm

Powerstretch and Powerdry together.
Over the past 3 days I have worn Patagonia R .5 tights (Powerdry) under REI Powerstretch tights, under Mammut Champ pants (Schoeller Dryskin Extreme) for ice climbing in the Catskills and Adriondac...

In GEAR » Baselayer comparison: Polartec Powerdry v. Powerstretch
January 05, 9:56am

comarisons
Terry, This is a bit dated, but has some comparative data. http://www.verber.com/mark/outdoors/stash/patagonia-testing.html I have used Powershield and Powershield Light (gamma Mx) and find th...

In GEAR » Help me choose a softshell jacket
January 03, 5:31pm

Better comparison?
MB, given the weights I'd assume that the WM Meltdown is a better comparison to the Vapor... Richard, can you give any info on how they compare warmth wise? I have the microfiber shell used ...

In GEAR » Specs for Western Mountaineering Vapor jacket?
December 27, 11:59am

meltdown fill?
Brad, Sorry to drift a bit here, but I assume you meant that the Flash jacket has 3.5 ounces of fill... also, do you have any idea how much fill is in the Meltdown? I am surprised that the Vapor ...

In GEAR » Specs for Western Mountaineering Vapor jacket?
December 24, 11:19am

to clarify
There is nothing innovative (from the perspective of the outdoor end-user) about the fashion line... I was referring to the new harnesses and simply stating that the inclusion of street/urban/fashi...

In GEAR » Arc'teryx now makes office clothes.
December 16, 1:07am

still innovating
I have to agree with Nick that the idea is sound- the fabrics, attention to detail, micro-seams, and athletic cuts all could be used to make wonderful business-style clothing. Their Stealth jacket ...

In GEAR » Arc'teryx now makes office clothes.
December 15, 6:47pm

good call
Michael B; great call on the Ferrata- I don't think the price can be beat, though the hood looks a bit simplistic (which may be desirable to some). Chad, I wear my Black Ice softshell for cl...

December 13, 9:39pm

pitzips
The Black Ice has been discontinued for some time now. I got one from STP, and a second from Ebay as it really is a perfect jacket for my needs. If a hood is not absolutely necessary, check out ...

December 13, 6:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Febbo

Michael Febbo has posted no reviews.