BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 101 - 110 of 530 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...53

Forum » Thread

SMD Lunar Duo Explorer vs.TT StratoSpire 2
SMD Lunar Duo Explorer vs.TT StratoSpire 2 Which would you pick as the your choice for a two person shelter? Any other better options? Trying to determine which is a more convenient design, ea...

In GEAR » SMD Lunar Duo - Explorer vs.TT StratoSpire 2
October 24, 4:52pm

And now the wait....
Waiting for mine to arrive. Can't wait to try it out in the Sidewinder! I <3 ESBIT KJ

In GEAR » Another look at the "Fire Focus 14" ESBIT burner
October 23, 3:19pm

Prior Owner
Do you know how much the prior owner used it?

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Circuit Medium/Small Hipbelt
October 23, 2:34pm

Model
Is this the newest model? When was it purchased? What shoulder straps?

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Circuit Medium/Small Hipbelt
October 23, 1:41pm

Best for me
Petzl Tikka XP 2 with the back cover replaced with a Zipka strap. Long battery life, light weight and highly adaptable. KJ

In GEAR » Best Headlamp
October 22, 10:42am

Backflush
I'm curious if Smartwater bottle sport caps still work with the new filter as a backflush? Anyone know this? TIA KJ

In Gear Deals » New Sawyer 2014 MINI Filter on Sale
September 19, 2:15pm

Yes
Yes

In Gear Deals » SuperUltralight Temperature Indicators for Outdoor and Body Temperature/Fever Indication
July 15, 12:05pm

Really?!
Hook it here, and here..... to close it from the inside, hook it here and here and here and here! There, now the door is closed. And to get out, just unhook, unhook, unhook, unhook......FML. Rea...

In GEAR » Big Agnus Fishook UL 2
July 12, 3:52pm

bump
Bump for CO funds

In Gear Swap » FS: Gear Closet Cleaning
July 10, 11:02am

Email
Dan and Greg Just spotted both of your emails and replied. Sorry for the delay. I thought BPL had deleted this thread on me a long time ago. This thread was my only marketing of the item. KJ

In Gear Deals » SuperUltralight Temperature Indicators for Outdoor and Body Temperature/Fever Indication
July 10, 10:47am

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.