BPL Community Profile

Eric Swab (ericswab) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Eric Swab has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateColorado
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.swabconcrete.com
My PDF Gear ListColorado Rockies 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Swab

Showing 101 - 110 of 158 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Pack weight transfer question
I have a Flash 65 and just got a Golite Jam. I used the Flash with framesheet and aluminum stays intially and with strap adjustments could carry all the load on my hips and was carrying 30-35 poun...

In GEAR » Pack weight transfer question
April 23, 10:21am

Shoe Questions
Josh, I tried the same shoes as you and also found them too narrow (especially the Inov8's). I ended up with Saucony Pro Grid Exodus shoes, I sized up a half size from usual. Their lacing ...

In GEAR » Shoe Questions
April 19, 6:13am

Various Questions
A few random questions that I cannot seem to find the answers for, I know these are on different subjects but thought it would better than multiple threads, here goes: 1. Minidropper bottles - D...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Various Questions
April 17, 7:27pm

Please critique my list
Skip the down booties too, just one glove liner.

In Gear Lists » Please critique my list
April 12, 9:59pm

Please critique my list
The San Juans are beautiful, stars at night amazing. For packs, my girlfriendhas two bulging discs, she tried out a Osprey Ariel 55(?) I hated that she bought it (REI) over five pounds, no exte...

In Gear Lists » Please critique my list
April 12, 9:53pm

Storm protection TT rainbow vs. alpinelite terraform
+1 on Travis comment. "I don't know about the Terraform, but the DR is very wind stable, especially when you use the extra trekking pole support in the peak of the tent. If you complete...

In GEAR » Storm protection TT rainbow vs. alpinelite terraform
April 06, 6:37am

Anyone live in Ft. Collins?
Also here: 970-493-4205 or pm me.

In GEAR » Anyone live in Ft. Collins?
April 05, 9:13pm

Best mug for morning coffee?
I like my GSI Minimalist, there are slightly lighter options but as a "kit" it works well and is cheap. The cozy and lid for work freezer bag cooking in the evening. The spork doesn'...

In GEAR » Best mug for morning coffee?
April 04, 8:36pm

Andrew Skurka speaking at the Colorado Mountain Club in Golden, CO 4/14
Went to the one in Boulder last week, great presentation for anyone.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Andrew Skurka speaking at the Colorado Mountain Club in Golden, CO 4/14
March 30, 10:30pm

Wind jacket and Rain jacket
Travis, I too feel like I carry too many jackets, I would carry a wind jacket over the cycling vest, it is always windy up high, I find the wind jacket with baselayer hoodie a good combo. The...

In GEAR » Wind jacket and Rain jacket?
March 30, 10:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Swab

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

GSI Minimalist
This economical cook set doesn't seem to get much press, probably because it is not titanium. The 20oz. (600ml) size works out perfect for most dehydrated meals. In the morning it is enough ...

In Cookware - Other
March 08, 9:40pm