Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Emmett Lyman (ejl10) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Mid Atlantic
About Me Emmett Lyman has not added a biography yet.
CityWashington
StateDC
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List2009 Patagonia Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Emmett Lyman

Showing 101 - 110 of 110 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Forum » Thread

Patagonia in November - Paine Circuit and Fitz Roy
Hey all, I'm going to be in Santiago, Chile for 2 months to learn Spanish, and by a stroke of luck I ended up with free time from November 7 to 24. I've decided that I should invest thi...

In Gear Lists » Patagonia in November - Paine Circuit and Fitz Roy
September 06, 8:46am

Re: The Ohm needs a pad?
Gordon, I just got off the trail with my Ohm and a torso length NeoAir. The pad works perfectly as a backpad in the Ohm when folded in half twice, and the frame of the pack gives it more than e...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm
August 01, 8:51am

WTB: ULA Ohm, size large
If anyone's got one they're willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Ohm, size large
June 25, 9:01pm

Re: Platy patches for Neo Air repair?
I'm not sure, but in comparing Thermarest's kit to Platy patches it seems reasonable to me that the Platy's would work for a small puncture on a reasonably flat part of the Neoair fabri...

In GEAR » Platy patches for Neo Air repair?
June 19, 2:01pm

Re: Try Quarks instead
To revive a dead topic... I bought a pair of Quark Freedoms in hopes that their weight claims would hold up. The pair weighed in at 11.1oz for a W12/M10. I intended to order a M12, so they mig...

In Gear Lists » Crocs
June 18, 5:18am

Re:
Great to hear! I'm looking forward to tearing off the tags and making this hat my own!

In GEAR » Simms Solar Sombrero?
June 01, 10:58pm

Tilley LTM6
Nick, Thanks for the endorsement. I actually bought a Tilley before my last post, but I was second guessing myself. This brings up another question - how loose should a Tilley hat be? They sa...

June 01, 3:50pm

Simms Solar Sombrero?
Has anyone ever heard of this hat? I went to my local fly fishing store today to check out some Tilley hats, and this hat was hanging nearby (for less than half the cost). I didn't have my sc...

May 31, 12:29pm

Re: Sawyer SP140 water bottle at Walmart - Does it use the SP121 filter?
Thanks James and Tony, that was pretty much what I thought. It looks like Walmart convinced Sawyer to provide a more "mass consumption-friendly" product at an "everyday low price&qu...

In GEAR » Sawyer SP140 water bottle at Walmart - Does it use the SP121 filter?
May 28, 1:09pm

Sawyer SP140 water bottle at Walmart - Does it use the SP121 filter?
I was looking around at prices for the SP121 in-line filter when I ran across an SP140 water bottle + filter at Walmart for just $34. It boasts the same specs as the SP121, and I'd appreciate ...

In GEAR » Sawyer SP140 water bottle at Walmart - Does it use the SP121 filter?
May 28, 11:50am

All Reader Reviews by Emmett Lyman

Emmett Lyman has posted no reviews.