BPL Community Profile

Rob E (eatSleepFish) - BPL Guest

My Locale Canada
About Me Fly fisherman turned ultra-lighter to access remote lakes and streams.
StateOntario
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rob E

Showing 101 - 110 of 179 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Re: My JetBoil Hack, rolled edges?
Hi Tony, I can't tell from the photos, did you roll the edges of the jet boil aluminum pot once you cut it shorter? I've been thinking about doing the same thing to my jetboil PCS.

In GEAR » My JetBoil hack
February 23, 8:37pm

MYOG kits
Hi Lawson, Although I haven't bought one, I do really like your cuben fiber shelter kits that you sell. For the MYOG maker, buying materials can sometimes be quite prohibitively expensive, ...

In Gear Deals » Product Ideas and Feedback Wanted
February 23, 10:59am

Prototyping shelter designs with scale models?
I have some shelter designs that I would like to explore and I am thinking about going from laying them out in Google Sketch Up first, then to save time/material I am thinking about constructing pa...

In Make Your Own Gear » Prototyping shelter designs with scale models?
February 23, 10:47am

Re: MYOG mummy bag
Wowza! That is a nice looking bag. 17 ounces of down! Should keep her toasty

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG mummy bag
February 22, 6:20pm

Re: Quilt dimensions
Hi Eric, Cool! You give me some hope to stick with SketchUp. Which template did you use? Woodworking project in inches? I dont' know why, I am computer savy, program every day, can confi...

In Make Your Own Gear » Quilt dimensions
February 22, 5:39pm

Re: Quilt dimensions
Hi Eric, Which CAD software did you use? I'm trying to get the hang of google SketchUp, but even though I am a programmer by trade, I struggle with this type of software! Cheers,

In Make Your Own Gear » Quilt dimensions
February 22, 5:14pm

That does it
Well that does it... I'm making a reflectix body suit

In GEAR » How effective are Cozies?
February 22, 7:52am

TT
I think the rainshadow2 would comfortably fit two people and a dog. A little bit heavy at 1200grams, but hey, 600grams per person and you have a really nice shelter that isn't too expensive. ...

In GEAR » shelter for 2+ dog
February 21, 8:43pm

Nothing wrong with heavy gear
Nothing really wrong with heavy gear. A lot of people only get out once or twice a year and probably don't want to run out and buy a whole new kit. I'd rather them get out with heavy gear...

In Gear Lists » Heavy Gear List
February 21, 2:02pm

stick
I have never done tried it, but I don't think it would work out that great... the trekking pole would allow you to cast, but it would hardly have any shock absorption and I think you would run ...

In Multiple Use Gear » Fishing rig for hiking pole.....
February 21, 10:55am

All Reader Reviews by Rob E

Rob E has posted no reviews.