Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Osburn (earn_my_turns) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me I live in NJ, I play in ADK, Green Mtns., and White Mtns.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListBPL Vermont Trip!!!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Osburn

Showing 101 - 110 of 306 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...31

Forum » Thread

cool
That is a cool trip, thanks.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The initiative
January 09, 12:18pm

bpl has an article
Rodger Caffin did a great article on MYOG down bags and quilts http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/MYOG_down_quilt_bag.html much better pictures.

In Make Your Own Gear » Down Quilt Advice Needed
January 09, 10:32am

GoLite backcountry series
I like the Pursuit, Quest, Odyssey series of packs. The frame sheet is nice when my heavier technical gear is attached to the pack, and easily removable when it is not. I have the Pursuit for wee...

In GEAR » Favorite winter backpack?
January 09, 10:23am

The initiative
Anyone remember that hike attempt conversation from last year? http://www.theinitiativesite.com/ He had to bail last winter from injury but was supposed to restart it on January 1. It dosn&#...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The initiative
January 09, 10:00am

NOAA
I use noaa for generally what might be able to happen. I have found that they are consistently wrong, typically over dramatic. I know none of the weather sites ever get it 100% right but if you s...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
January 09, 8:17am

5 days and counting...
I don't think we will have to worry about no snow. There will definatly be snow at elevation. No clue what elevation that will be, I haven't been out yet this fall or are we calling it wi...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
January 09, 7:00am

Re: So if there is no snow...
Good question. I have been pondering the same thing and I think I am going to decide what to bring Friday morning, after I see what happens with the storm they are predicting for next thursday-sat...

January 06, 9:18am

my stove works
lets rock and roll!!!!

January 05, 6:31pm

white gas
I am bringing a 33oz MSR fuel bottle and debating bringing an 11oz bottle as well. If you are bringing one of the large bottles and we have the wood stove and a canister stove I will leave the sma...

January 05, 2:21pm

Re: Why am I freezing?
A few thoughts. I have heard that the neoair isn't warm enough that low. You might want to consider adding a thin ccf next time to see if that helps. Or get an insulated pad. What did y...

In GEAR » Why am I freezing?
January 05, 9:52am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Osburn

Jeremy Osburn has posted no reviews.