BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 101 - 110 of 7539 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...754

Forum » Thread

SOLD: RailRiders Pants Men's Large x 31 PRICE DROP
SOLD Now $22.50 (was $25) including US shipping and PayPal fees.

In Gear Swap » FS: RailRiders Pants Men's Large x 31
August 23, 1:15pm

Re: Looking for a scale to weigh my things.
0.1oz accuracy is more than good enough. For the record, I use an AWS PS-25KG that goes to 55lbs, but you don't need all that capacity. Having a little larger platform and AA batteries vs 9...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Looking for a scale to weigh my things.
August 22, 4:57pm

Re: Traveling light
Best place in the world for UL travel! Sandals, shorts, tee shirt, wind shirt, umbrella, water bottle, sun hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, toiletries, beach towel, sunglasses. It is one place ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Travling light
August 22, 4:39pm

SOLD: Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat, Large, Beige PRICE DROP
SOLD to Mike Now just $22.50 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

In Gear Swap » FS: Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat, Large, Beige
August 22, 11:54am

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS:: Westcomb Echo Vest, Men's Large, Blue Pertex Equilibrium, Polartec Alpha and Power Stretch
August 22, 11:50am

Re: Peanut, almond and nut butters recalled
Heard about the recall on the local news today. Having seen my daughter go through an e coli infection, if there is any doubt, toss it! Food poisoning that doesn't kill you might make you wish ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Peanut, almond and nut butters recalled
August 20, 5:25pm

Re: keyring kits
That is near identical to my current keyring kit. I use an Olight i2 flashlight to get AA coverage for my flashlight and headlamp, but the other items are the same. If you don't have a secu...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Do you carry a backup fire starter? What and Why or Why Not?
August 20, 3:53pm

Re: Getting mesh added to a tent inner.
I would get a full mesh inner with a bathtub floor. That would allow use by itself without the outer tent for camping under the stars in good weather and you don't need to haul the extra weight...

In GEAR » Getting mesh added to a tent inner.
August 20, 3:05pm

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS:: Westcomb Echo Vest, Men's Large, Blue Pertex Equilibrium, Polartec Alpha and Power Stretch
August 20, 1:58pm

Re: Getting rid of lemon-y plastic bag smell
Sounds like you got a perfumed trash compactor bag. I would start with good DWR-safe wash like Tech Wash or Sport Wash in a laundry tub or the bathtub. I do everything I can to minimize the wet tim...

In GEAR » Getting rid of lemon-y plastic bag smell
August 20, 1:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.