BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 101 - 110 of 7396 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...740

Forum » Thread

Re: Hat for hot sun...
The Sunday Afternoons Adventure hat is good for sun protection and works well with a backpack with the "cape" style back panel that doesn't bump a tall pack. Looks dorky enough to be ...

In GEAR » Hat for hot sun...
June 24, 10:02am

FS: 3 Beanie Salad: 100w fleece, Ibex, Mountain Hardwear
For sale: too many beanies, so here's a 3 beanie salad :) Left to right: Withdrawn by seller: Lands' End white Polartec Aircore 100 fleece beanie, one size, 0.8oz. SOLD to Nath...

In Gear Swap » FS: 3 Beanie Salad: 100w fleece, Ibex, Mountain Hardwear
June 23, 3:19pm

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: Cheap and light rain gear, men's XL and large
June 23, 3:03pm

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Fleece Tops Large and XL.
June 23, 11:07am

Re: Wha?
Give me a break--- a simple typo.

In Gear Swap » PIF: REI Kid's Sun Cape Hat
June 21, 2:47pm

PIF claimed: REI Kid's Sun Cape Hat
Pay it Forward has been claimed: REI cape style sun hat, kid's "one size". My "model" measures 20.5" around. In excellent clean condition, 1.6oz on my scale. $2.50 shou...

In Gear Swap » PIF: REI Kid's Sun Cape Hat
June 21, 10:45am

Re: Tyvek noise
+1 on washing. You can buy Tyvek 1443R through kite supply stores that is softer and a bit lighter. It comes in 60" widths and weighs 60g/m2.

In GEAR » Tyvek noise
June 21, 9:46am

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Fleece Tops Large and XL.
June 19, 1:48pm

Re: journals
Your journal depends on how large you want. You can get tiny Rite in the Rain journals and Moleskine makes some thin ones. You can take the paper of your choice, cut it to size, fold it, drill ...

In Gear Lists » First time on the JMT
June 18, 8:54am

Re: Cascade Summer!
Well, nearly Summer. Snoqualmie Pass is where the PCT crosses I-90, east of Seattle, elevation 3022'. Forecast for the next ten days. Sound familiar? The T3 shirt sounds awfully tight.

In GEAR » Winter layering suggestions
June 17, 11:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.